• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Lookin' to buy a few amiibo things

I have the flower bed. What is your offer in tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can also scan all the welcome amiibo cards too.

I'm ready to blow all of my tbt then lmao. I would love to visit June and Maggie (I think she has all the gardening stuff right?) Also If you have any of my dreamies (esp Whitney) down in my signature. I feel like that's a lot of work so I understand if you don't want to scan them all! You can pick your prices too I'm flexible :)

Last edited:
Yes, I can scan June and Maggie. I also have all the classic cards too. I can help you with the villagers:) I don't sell villager so they are free of charge :p but I do charge the visit :| and I am very sorry about that.

No don't be sorry I understand ;-) are you available at the moment? I can start with June and grab some wishlist stuff!

Yes, I will be available for awhile. Let me scan her and I will open my gate for you:) as for the villager, let me know when you have opened slot and when you want to adopt them:)

I have an open slot so no worries! Also please add this fc I'm not using my own ds right now: 4871 8079 6138

I am ready :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maggie is scanned :) see you soon ^^ you dont have to wait for me, just go to the camp site whenever you want XD

Hi again! I can get you the stroller, rocking horse and Casablanca lilies, however many you need :)

Last edited:
Yep that works for me! I can have them ready in about 5 mins if that works?

Pickup or delivery?

Last edited:
Hi sorry! Either works. I'll open gates :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Make sure you have dis friend code added: 4871 8079 6138 I'm using another ds

Last edited:
Back