Buying gold tools, fruit, had to restart not by choice, ugh. PLEASE read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
hey all.. went on a bit of a hiatus.

broke my ds beyond repair & reached my max limit for data transfers with nintendo until like two years from now and I made the difficult decision to delete my nnid account because of this and not being able to even use it for two years. I raged and just deleted it. I bought moon, acnl, fantasy life, dlc for fantasy life, lots of good games on there.

had to make a new account and start fresh. this time I'm going with physical copies.

due to financial struggles I had to wait a month or so before I got a couple games and a new 3ds but here I am now with my brand new galaxy 3ds (omg in love) and acnl copy along with a couple other lovey titles. so happy.

anyways, due to restarting (ugh) I need some things.....

I need: 1 basket of 3 of every fruit including island fruit and bamboo. can pay 10 tbt for all.
a golden tools set.. will pay 25 tbt.
a pair of every hybrid in the game.. will pay 50 tbt.

if you wanna donate or whatever anything else, honestly I'd be so grateful. didn't expect this to happen and truly upset me. I got very far in my town. station upgrade and all. y'all rock.

Last edited:
I can sell you the Gemini Closet, Pieces, Palm Tree and Scorpio lamp, the Ceramic Hot Pot, and the Chowder Pot. Just name your price. I will also visit your town a 100 times if you visit mine about 98 to unlock the train station upgrade. Pm me and let me know. If you have time I can do it all tonight. And If you want anything specific that you can order I will see if I have it. Or I can just give you the Items I listed.

Last edited:
I can get you all the fruit (apart from durian) bamboo you need ^.^

Last edited:
I will give you the durians, and what hybrid pairs do you still need, please? I can give you pairs of most of the hybrids. Let me know...

I can get you the golden tools ^^ (and a full basket of each perfect fruit for free).
Do you need bells? I can also give you a wii u and DS in game so you can play the minigames! ^^

Last edited:
I'd be more than happy to donate flowers. The villagers are driving me nuts with their flower planting shenanigans.

I can get you the golden tools ^^ (and a full basket of each perfect fruit for free).
Do you need bells? I can also give you a wii u and DS in game so you can play the minigames! ^^

omg yes please, yes please to all.
and yes I do need some bells actually e.o you are a rockstar.
you on right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be more than happy to donate flowers. The villagers are driving me nuts with their flower planting shenanigans.

yay! do you have all the hybrids?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can get you all the fruit (apart from durian) bamboo you need ^.^

if no one else gives me all the fruit first then yes please!

Last edited:
omg yes please, yes please to all.
and yes I do need some bells actually e.o you are a rockstar.
you on right now?

- - - Post Merge - - -

yay! do you have all the hybrids?

- - - Post Merge - - -

if no one else gives me all the fruit first then yes please!

I am on just now! Just let me gather some stuff <3

I am on just now! Just let me gather some stuff <3

yay! I will send the tbt when we're done just so I know exactly what was given and stuff <3
thank you so much again!

I'm actually quite attached to my hybrids, but you can have a few orange, purple and black roses. Would you like some carnations as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back