• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Visit my updated dream & leave comments please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

notorioustommyp

Bells
Feedback
100% (93) +
dream address below, I accept critism just as well as compliments...

exactly as the title says. I updated just a few hours ago, so my dream town is current. I play in real date/time for my timezone, minus the fact I play 12 hours behind real date/time due to my graveyard schedule. the setting is a late night/early morning just before dawn (early spring). it gives the town a peaceful feel I think. all dreamie villagers are attained, and as of right now I'm fully happy with my town and feel it's complete.

a few things to note: I like a simple but well put together town. while I respect and admire, and sometimes even get jealous of, people's complex path towns, that's not the look I'm trying to acquire. my grass path pattern is to create the look of artificial ground; cause even without running my town started to look like a giant dirt field and i didn't like it. yes I know some of the edges look a little odd but overall I just like to suspend my disbelief. I also know that some of my paths that outline things don't have complete edges, but I don't want to create another character just to save more designs, again I suspend my disbelief. i covered all ground because ive collected all fossils and don't collect gyriods. bushes are by my rocks for when I was hitting them with shovels. Ganon's house has the dead trees and black flowers to fit with the theme, as wolf Link's house has the Totem pole and triforce tree stumps.

I'd love for people to do a thorough walk-through throughout the entire terrain and beach, as well as inside both villager's houses. that about it, have fun! :)

St. Tom's Dream Address: 4B00-0022-3409

Last edited:
Firstly, I love your peach tree pattern by your plaza. I don't know why, but it gives a nice feel to your town! I do like the grass path you have down. It's very pretty and sweet. Although it's choppy at the edges (I feel your pain with diagonal bridges and QR code paths btw), it's still very beautiful. It was 5am in your town when I visited so I wasn't really getting the full affect of what it would look like during the day. I LOVE THE CAMPSITE AREA YOU'VE BUILT up in the top left part of your map. I love the stumps you've put down and the well next to it really sets the tone. I love your arrangement of flowers and trees; there's a good variety and it's very pleasing.

Now, Azzure's house. I love each and every room +_+ the entire house is adorable! I like that you haven't left big empty spaces and instead gone with items with the same style and colour. I've found that the Sanrio sets lack many items, so I love that you've filled the rooms with items with the same sort of feel to it. In the back room of the first floor, I just love what you've done with it. It's so cute but still nice and cozy at the same time. If I may ask, what is the song on the music box in the first floor, back room? I love it :3 Overall I really like what you've done with it, the exterior really fits with the cutesy style of the house too. Overall I adore this house!

Next, Tommy P's house. I love his first floor, right room. I like the colour scheme, the furniture sets and the whole style you've put together with this room. The music you picked (K.K. Bossa) fits it really well. I really really like the first floor, left room too. The entire vibe you've gone for with this room (I feel is very luxurious and antique-ish). The music fits it amazingly, I love what you've done with the plants and again, adding pieces that aren't in the set but are te same colour/style to give it a certain feel, I love that. Now, the back room... wow. There's so much going on, but it still works at the same time. However, I do wish it was better lighted. The first floor room is very beautiful. Maybe it's just the lighting, but the sleek set looks to be a royal purple colour and I really like that it's not a harsh black. It's very aesthetically pleasing and pretty. I love when people put up their villager photos to display! I think that's a really nice touch to the room! The basement is gorgeous! It feels so zen and peaceful, the music choice is lovely and I love how you've organised it all.

I have a few criticisms however. I felt like the cobblestone QR code paths were too much for me, in my opinion, especially up by the caf?. I wasn't really sure why there were brick paths around the villagers houses, but it does look nice. In Tommy P's house, in my opinion I didn't like the first front room. It might just be because of the gossip stone that's just randomly placed in the centre of the room. I did like the plants though, which gave it a tropical kind of a feel.

Overall I really do like your town, I like that it's not too complex and you have a nice variety of PWPs. I can't wait to see what you do with it next! :D:p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back