• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Comprehensive Collectors List / Apps

sneakmode

♡ Stale Cupcakes ♡
Bells
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
I'm sure this has been brought up before, but if it hasn't, awesome.

A few years ago, before Welcome Amiibo, there was a google speadsheet from the reddit community that listed all of the current furniture and items in which you could copy and check mark next to what was in your catalogue. This is long gone and really outdated now, making it obsolete.

On Android, there is an app called "Guide for Animal Crossing NL' which has been incredibly useful in place of a spreadsheet. It tracks villagers, birthdays, in-game event times, your entire fishing and bug encyclopedia, all items, building upgrades, and museum donations. What I found most helpful is it keeps a checklist of what you've collected in your catalogue. As soon as you buy/receive a new item, you can check mark it, allowing you to see what items you're missing immediately to complete your sets. You can even open it at any time and it will tell you what fish/bugs can be caught right then in your town.

If you want to download it on your phone/tablet, you can find it here.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrustonapps.newleaf&hl=en

Does anyone else know of any good spreadsheets or online checklists that are up-to-date with the current amiibo items (not moridb.com) that we could share with eachother?

Oh I was just thinking of looking for a spreadsheet of all the items in New Leaf, maybe then I'll stop buying duplicates at the shop :p.
I'm curious to see what people have found. I'll post back if I find anything. :)

I just go to moridb.com and add items I buy to a list I titled My Catalogue. Works for me!

This is what I used to do as well.

I might have to grab this app, as I am usually using my phone while I play anyways to look up coffee cheats and other stuff.

I just go to moridb.com and add items I buy to a list I titled My Catalogue. Works for me!

Where moridb works well as a stand-alone database, I didn't include it because it's not a proper pre-constructed and updated catalogue. It's useful if you're looking up a single item or trying to make small wish lists, but not a comprehensive list of all the items in game at a glance.

I also wish they would include sections for 'color changing' the furniture in their items; show what each item looks like when it's customized. There's no place for this anywhere I've found either.

Back