Pepsi vs Coke/Coca-Cola

Pepsi or Coke/Coca Cola?

• Total voters
My favorite kind of soda is flat soda. Like honestly I'll drink a soda half down, and then crumple the bottle, shake it, air it, and repeat until it's flat and then drink it. I'm so much more a juice person I'm afraid.

Literally me I only like coke when it's flat. And I love juice so much even though most juices are just as bad for you, so much sugar

Literally me I only like coke when it's flat. And I love juice so much even though most juices are just as bad for you, so much sugar

I will gladly get diabetes and die from these because they're 1000000% better than any soda.
DR-050_L_KERNS+VARIETY+CAN+11.5OZ+24CT.jpg

I personally don't think they taste different enough to prefer one over the other

dunno1.gif

Last edited:
I don't really have a preference between coke and pepsi, but I do think Pepsi is sweeter. I drink Pepsi more because we have pepsi products at the restaurant I work at and I get it for free. I'd take Vanilla coke over either though, it's just kinda hard to find where I am. There's one specific place nearby that has it so when I get a craving for it I'll go and get a big vanilla coke and fried pickles :p

<3 bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

I definitely prefer Pepsi, but Vanille Coca Cola is my favorite.

yea same, i love vanilla cola.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I personally don't think they taste different enough to prefer one over the other

dunno1.gif

WHAT

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT ENOUGH OF A DIFFERENCE

To me, at least, Pepsi is much more fruity, sweeter and generally more delicious. While Coke has a less of a fruity fruit taste and has that weird aftertaste, it's not that sweet either. So really, it's just a choice/preference between whether you like fruity sweet drinks or not. But there's a difference;;

Last edited:
Back