• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pepsi vs Coke/Coca-Cola

Pepsi or Coke/Coca Cola?

• Total voters

forestyne

Finally Left.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
October Birthstone (Opal)
Flea
I had to look up how to spell Coca-Cola don't judge me ok

Which one do you prefer - Coca-Cola or Pepsi? I personally prefer Pepsi but only because it's much more sweeter than Coke is, which is probably worse for me than Coke lol. Or maybe you like vanilla or cherry coke? Maybe even that lemon stuff. I won't judge ;)

EDIT: This thread comes after one of the numerous videos of someone boiling Cola, leaving black gunk at the bottom. Even though there's been countless videos on this in the past, we ignored it and now only pick up on it when it's convenient. What are your thoughts on that?

Last edited:
I think it's all gross and horrible for you. I do like the smell of the cherry/vanilla/etc versions of either though. C:

Prefer to drink cherry flavored Pepsi.

Coke Zero is great as well. :)

I've always been a Coke fan since 2002 or something along those lines. The only time I ever tasted Pepsi was when I was at a Wedding Party and I drank up a lot of Pepsi because of how BORED I was. This whole time I thought I was drinking Coke. But I still drink Coke and Pepsi cannot overpower my childhood soda.

Pretty sure Coca-Cola is really awful for the environment and takes a lot of water to make just one can of. So, even though I love Coca-Cola more, Pepsi doesn't have as awful of an impact (to my knowledge).

idc if it's bad and horrible for me, i'm gonna die anyways, better to enjoy some pop every now and again

Pretty sure Coca-Cola is really awful for the environment and takes a lot of water to make just one can of. So, even though I love Coca-Cola more, Pepsi doesn't have as awful of an impact (to my knowledge).
Please explain this to me.

i love coke, not so much pepsi. not sure why i prefer one over the other, diet coke is also pretty good as well. i know diet is even worse for you supposedly but i just like the taste.

If I'm in a healthy zone and feel like a bit of bad food I grab me some vanilla coke and thai sweet chilli doritos ^-^

It's ok to eat bad stuff if you balance it with good food and exercise! People who don't have it because it's bad for you just need to have it in extreme moderation (enjoy the good things in life!!!)

Last edited:
i prefer dr pepper over any other soda, but vanilla coke is a close 2nd

i prefer the taste of coke than pepsi but im avoiding all sodas anyway hahah

I voted Coke, but i like them both about equally. Coke has more of a vanilla profile to its flavor, while Pepsi is more citrus flavored.

my favorite sodas though are Sarsi (but HeySong will do in a pinch), Iron Beer, Coco-Loco, that lime-flavored mountain Dew they serve at Taco Bell, Cheerwine (except it costs too much), and mango Fanta... plus any English-style ginger beer from the Caribbean is good stuff. and i almost forgot, dat Elderberry soda from Ikea *o*

EDIT: This thread comes after one of the numerous videos of someone boiling Cola, leaving black gunk at the bottom. Even though there's been countless videos on this in the past, we ignored it and now only pick up on it when it's convenient. What are your thoughts on that?

Huh? Please explain? :c

Back