• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pepsi vs Coke/Coca-Cola

Pepsi or Coke/Coca Cola?

• Total voters
Iron Beer

What's Iron Beer, if you don't mind me asking?:confused: All I can think of is Irn-Bru

- - - Post Merge - - -

Huh? Please explain? :c

Apparently the internet has been "sent into shock" by this dude boiling Coke, even though it's been done before. Now the media think it's relevant and are now outraged. Yet I haven't seen a single soul mention it anywhere else...

Basically when you boil Coca-Cola (or any soft drink) in a pan, as the water evaporates you are left with the sugar contents at the bottom of the pan. In a regular can of Cola, there'sa lot of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty sure Coca-Cola is really awful for the environment and takes a lot of water to make just one can of. So, even though I love Coca-Cola more, Pepsi doesn't have as awful of an impact (to my knowledge).

All soft drinks have lots of water in them..

But ya there's 39g of sugar in a can of Coke (may vary in America) and 41g in a can of Pepsi, so Pepsi actually is worse for you than Coke is. But by only two grams lol.

*slams fist on table* Pepsi is just imitation coke!!! coke forever!

my favorite soda however, is sprite. And I'll drink that over coke any day. (I haven't drank a soda since november though lol)

Can't really taste the difference myself but I usually buy Pepsi for whatever reason

I think there was a video on Facebook the other day, it proved how much sugar there is in Diet Coke and Coke. They boiled the liquid until it left a gooey substance to which was all sugar. The amount of sugar left in the Coke pan was ridiculous and yet the Diet Coke proved to be less sugary since you could see that there was hardly anything remaining in the pan. For me, I only drink it on special occasions and it always has to be Cherry but after watching the video I'll be far more satisfied with just water.

I prefer Pepsi. There's just something in it's taste that draws me to it more than Coca-Cola. Though, I don't have it very often.

cherry and vanilla flavored whatever, it doesn't matter

coke. I don't mind pepsi either though.

also diet tastes so good to me but it's so bad for you.

What's Iron Beer, if you don't mind me asking?:confused: All I can think of is Irn-Bru

its a Cuban-style soda. its a cola that to me has a bit of an orange-sherbert profile

0ebc61056a066a6774a0b4b88e021efb.jpg

I've never tried coke ;), but I'd prefer Coca-Cola over Pepsi... unless we're talking about Diet Coca-Cola vs. Pepsi Max, in which case, switcheroo the two.

i think i'm like the only person who cant tell the difference between them
like they literally taste the same to me? i just put neither
still not my preferred soda tbh

i havent had soda for over a year...i hate carbonation so whenever i drink soda it just burns and bubbles in my throat :(

Pepsi is just so much more refreshing in my opinion. But I would rather drink Coke Zero/Diet Coke just because it's not as awful for you. :')

I don't drink soda often, mostly it's a vehicle to deliver booze to my liver, so I have it maybe once or twice a month when I get my drank on. I honestly am not a huge fan of "brown" sodas or "colas" I mostly enjoy fruity soda, or cream soda. If I had to choose I'd pick Vanilla Coke.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i havent had soda for over a year...i hate carbonation so whenever i drink soda it just burns and bubbles in my throat :(

My favorite kind of soda is flat soda. Like honestly I'll drink a soda half down, and then crumple the bottle, shake it, air it, and repeat until it's flat and then drink it. I'm so much more a juice person I'm afraid.

Back