• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pepsi vs Coke/Coca-Cola

Pepsi or Coke/Coca Cola?

• Total voters
My favorite kind of soda is flat soda. Like honestly I'll drink a soda half down, and then crumple the bottle, shake it, air it, and repeat until it's flat and then drink it. I'm so much more a juice person I'm afraid.

Literally me I only like coke when it's flat. And I love juice so much even though most juices are just as bad for you, so much sugar

Literally me I only like coke when it's flat. And I love juice so much even though most juices are just as bad for you, so much sugar

I will gladly get diabetes and die from these because they're 1000000% better than any soda.
DR-050_L_KERNS+VARIETY+CAN+11.5OZ+24CT.jpg

I personally don't think they taste different enough to prefer one over the other

dunno1.gif

Last edited:
I don't really have a preference between coke and pepsi, but I do think Pepsi is sweeter. I drink Pepsi more because we have pepsi products at the restaurant I work at and I get it for free. I'd take Vanilla coke over either though, it's just kinda hard to find where I am. There's one specific place nearby that has it so when I get a craving for it I'll go and get a big vanilla coke and fried pickles :p

I definitely prefer Pepsi, but Vanille Coca Cola is my favorite.

<3 bump

- - - Post Merge - - -

I definitely prefer Pepsi, but Vanille Coca Cola is my favorite.

yea same, i love vanilla cola.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I personally don't think they taste different enough to prefer one over the other

dunno1.gif

WHAT

WHAT DO YOU MEAN NOT ENOUGH OF A DIFFERENCE

To me, at least, Pepsi is much more fruity, sweeter and generally more delicious. While Coke has a less of a fruity fruit taste and has that weird aftertaste, it's not that sweet either. So really, it's just a choice/preference between whether you like fruity sweet drinks or not. But there's a difference;;

Last edited:
Coca-Cola. I love it so much mmmomg

Back