• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Buying hybrids, name your price ! [ CLOSED ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wooly Business

Gremlin
Bells
Switch
7700-8393-6419
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Mint
Feedback
100% (147) +
I'm looking for the following v v v I'm buying in igb, just name your price ! <: i can pay in tbt but i'd rather not for larger quantities of flowers

45 purple tulips
20 white carnations
25 pink tulips

Last edited:
Hey! I just seen your post in my shop, I forgot to update the flower bit since no one ever orders from it lol, so I actually don't have any purple tulips left :( I do have tons of pink roses though if you'd like those

Hey! I just seen your post in my shop, I forgot to update the flower bit since no one ever orders from it lol, so I actually don't have any purple tulips left :( I do have tons of pink roses though if you'd like those

ahh thats ok, <: i'd love to buy the pink roses though! how much would you like for them ?

Whenever really! I think I could give you all 45
oh ok ! would you want me to pickup or would you want to drop off? also your sure you don't want anything ?? i can give you tbt c: i just feel bad taking them all for free is all haha >.<

Would 50k be fair? ^^;

i would actually say that's underpriced haha, i'll just give you 800k ? c: are you available right now ? if so we could trade real quick since i'm not really sure where the other person went ^.^

edit: never mind the other person is back

Last edited:
oh ok ! would you want me to pickup or would you want to drop off? also your sure you don't want anything ?? i can give you tbt c: i just feel bad taking them all for free is all haha >.<

If you'd like to give me a few TBT that would be sweet, but if you're saving them its fine :D I'm ready to deliver them whenever, they're all in my locker xD

If you'd like to give me a few TBT that would be sweet, but if you're saving them its fine :D I'm ready to deliver them whenever, they're all in my locker xD
ok i'll give you some as a tip then ! c: i'll open up my gates in a second c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

ArtsyDreamer i'm available now if you want to trade c:

I believe I have 20 pink lilies I could sell you, for 20 TBT maybe? :) If you still need them!

i have lots of blue and black roses! i usually do 1 tbt / 2 flowers
15 tbt total
(20 blue
10 black)

i have lots of blue and black roses! i usually do 1 tbt / 2 flowers
15 tbt total
(20 blue
10 black)
that would be great if you could trade me those ! let me know when your available c:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back