Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
What are your thoughts on Netflix?

s9J6OEB.png

Last edited:
It's handy for those who are either want to watch shows legally, want the exclusives or aren't tech savvy enough to find the shows online for free.

Otherwise, for me, I just watch my shows online for free lol.

Canadian Netflix sucks. I hear the American version is far superior :(

I've heard Netflix having different content depending on the region. It sucks that that's a thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's handy for those who are either want to watch shows legally, want the exclusives or aren't tech savvy enough to find the shows online for free.

Otherwise, for me, I just watch my shows online for free lol.

It's safer if one were to watch Netflix rather than online "free" content. ;p

I've heard Netflix having different content depending on the region. It sucks that that's a thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's safer if one were to watch Netflix rather than online "free" content. ;p

Oh yeah, which is why I said those who aren't tech savvy. Like for example, my parents don't have the experience of avoiding false download links or knowing what websites aren't legit so it's safer for them to use Netflix. Even I have to think sometimes and be careful.

I enjoy it. there's loads of nature and animal documentaries and some of the Netflix exclusives are pretty good. (stranger things and the oa)

I enjoy it. there's loads of nature and animal documentaries and some of the Netflix exclusives are pretty good. (stranger things and the oa)

I tried watching OA. It was interesting but I didn't like where it was heading, so I stopped.

The documentaries on Netflix are plentiful and they're not boring! c:

I think it's worth what it costs. I pay for our houses Netflix, and I have Amazon Prime streaming as well. I'm considering trying out Hulu because I know I used to watch a lot of stuff there. Since we don't have cable anymore we definitely use my Netflix for all it's worth. They have a lot of neat exclusive series and a lot of shows worth binging.

I love Netflix, but the Australian one sucks compared to the American one. I prefer having the TV shows or movies on DVD, though. I also don't mind watching movies online, which I do for movies that aren't on Australian Netflix. Damn you, Netflix, for detecting my VPN!

I think it's worth what it costs. I pay for our houses Netflix, and I have Amazon Prime streaming as well. I'm considering trying out Hulu because I know I used to watch a lot of stuff there. Since we don't have cable anymore we definitely use my Netflix for all it's worth. They have a lot of neat exclusive series and a lot of shows worth binging.

Netflix is worth what it costs, for sure. On the other hand, Hulu depends on if you like the exclusives and new shows that just aired on cable.

I love Netflix, but the Australian one sucks compared to the American one. I prefer having the TV shows or movies on DVD, though. I also don't mind watching movies online, which I do for movies that aren't on Australian Netflix. Damn you, Netflix, for detecting my VPN!

It does suck that the available content on Netflix depends on your region.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I love it! I can always find something to watch on there

There's a lot of content on (American) Netflix! ^.^

I like it, but I'm not one to binge watch too much :p It has some awesome series though!

i enjoy netflix. it's nice to watch shows and movies from time to time and it doesn't cost much. my account was hacked one time though so i had to close it and use another account. everything was in spanish too and it was irritating.
i have the uk version and the us is probably better. i had the us version at one point but i forgot how.

Last edited:
i enjoy netflix. it's nice to watch shows and movies from time to time and it doesn't cost much. my account was hacked one time though so i had to close it and use another account. everything was in spanish too and it was irritating.
i have the uk version and the us is probably better. i had the us version at one point but i forgot how.

Netflix is really enjoyable! :blush: I'm sorry you experienced a hacking and the fact that you have the UK version. :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

I like it, but I'm not one to binge watch too much :p It has some awesome series though!

At least you're less likely to Netflix cheat on your partner! :blush: Yes, that's a thing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

uk netflix is ok, but us netflix seems to have more options and variety

I should be more grateful I have the US version of Netflix and not the UK version.

I tested it for a month and it was definitely great! Can't really afford it right now though.

Btw, you can get all content just by using a VPN that's set in the US, the quality won't drop but you'll get every US show. Just use Chrome or Mozilla and download an extension like Hotspot Shield or whatever you prefer. Set it to USA, load Netflix and choose what to watch. :D

There were no films I wanted to watch on there, and any that I did weren't available in my region.

I think the only thing I got to watch while I was on my partmer's account was a romantic comedy about two gay people.

i can never find anything to watch on netflix. i have better luck flipping through 200+ channels for an hour than I do on netflix.
it's good for watching movies with friends though. otherwise i dislike it.

Back