Snow Bunny
Nightmare Easter Egg
Pink Candy
Glam Feather
Cherry (Fruit)
Chao Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Voodoo Doll
i'd love to visit a lot of dream addresses and give feedback. feel free to post anything that you want me to know about your town.

My dream address is 4A00-0012-3448

None of my houses are finished, so they are messy. I also haven't updated since Feb. 25th so my town has changed a little bit since my dream version, so just know some things are different

I just updated today! I'd mostly like advice about the layout and the mayor's house. The other two houses are very unfinished!

Edit: forgot to put my DA! 4E00-0031-15C1

Last edited:
My dream address is 4A00-0012-3448

None of my houses are finished, so they are messy. I also haven't updated since Feb. 25th so my town has changed a little bit since my dream version, so just know some things are different

your town is very neat which looks great. your flower placement is nice and tidy. the pwp's are in perfect spots.
i know that your houses are unfinished but all of your houses look a little bit plain to me. i would add more things in the center, but that's just my opinion. i think you can make your houses stand out a bit more by adding food and more plants and maybe some new items to brighten things up. i also like how you're going for a realistic house, the kitchens are my favourite. i would also add more of a variety of songs to make it more interesting.
there are nothing at some spots, but take your time and maybe add trees, stumps, shoots, flowers or small pwp's. i would take time on this though. you might've already finished this but there you go
overall, your town is very easy to go through. the path works and it's still got that tidy look
i like all of your villagers though personally i wouldn't have one species. however i hardly see any town with one species so it's a nice change. i would add more QR's to give it more of a cat town look like this:
14cfb11b9d880d93d6f37ce7572c63b1.jpg

anyway, i hope i at least helped a little bit. thanks!

Last edited:
Ophylix's DA is in my sig, I just updated yesterday. It's mostly done. It's a fairytale royal garden. The only thing really to say is about the houses. Emily is based off me, and one of her rooms is supposed to be a therapy/counseling room cause I want to be a psychiatrist, but you probably can't tell. But Ruby's house is all different fairytales: Hansel and Gretel, Snow White, Moana, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, and an evil witch. Hopefully you enjoy! ^^ I changed a lot of the houses since my last update, so let me know what you think of them I guess?

I just updated today! I'd mostly like advice about the layout and the mayor's house. The other two houses are very unfinished!

Edit: forgot to put my DA! 4E00-0031-15C1

did you make the path yourself? it looks great
i would work on your flower placement, they're scattered everywhere. the flower placement on your mayor's house is gorgeous though. i would keep that up
the first floor is really nice and cute, i also like how the gaming room is the basement, it suits it. the top floor is really pretty and i haven't seen anything like that before for a bedroom. for me, i like it when a house has music unless it's a bathroom or something. i suggest you could have Bubblegum K.K. for your first room?
your pwp's are placed nicely, especially with the caf?.
also, for your path i would mainly add purple and white flowers if you can, but always remember to have a variety for the rest of your town. i'd also cut down all of your trees and start placing them in order. having cherries and apples is a nice choice though
the only pwp i'm concerned with is the campsite, since there's a rock in front of it and if you're going to place saplings around it i don't think it'll work. i would add flowers around it and add little entrance to it.
there's nothing really to say with your other villager's houses since there's nothing really do them but i'd do something else for the both of them rather than a pastel theme. for example, notte has a cabin like house and lumina has a library house.
i don't know if you're going for a theme or you're basing this town on anything but i thought that might help.
a weird suggestion but looking at your path i think Julian would be perfect for your town. i would also add presents at the plaza such as glow wands or whatever you want to make it more interesting.

your town is underdeveloped but it's looking good. it needs a lot of work but i'm sure it'll look great soon

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi. I have 5 in my signature. You can choose one if you like. :)

i chose Critters, but i'll probably visit all of your towns at some point. you must have a lot of dedication
your red and yellow flowers blend in really well with your perfect peaches. i like how there's fruit baskets around your villagers houses but on some parts it looks really plain.
Lily's house is so nice, you have very unique rooms like the bingo one. i've never seen like a frog person who has a froggy house. it's adorable i'd also like to say i really like the caf? in the basement. you just have a very unique style, like you have these animals that own a resort or something, i haven't seen it before. Smokey's house is great, i like how it's like an indoor camping site or something. it also suits your chosen animal very well
as i go to the last house though, it stops looking plain and your pwp's are placed perfectly. i also like your flower placement, it's neat and there's nothing scattered around, the colours also go well together. the bee's house is nice, i would add a little bit of pompompurin furniture though, and lots of flowers

i think you need a little bit more work and it'll look amazing
anyway, i'm done for tonight

Last edited:
I would love it if you could visit my main town Arboleda, my DA is in my signature. :blush:

I would love a review! DA is in my signature. Hope you enjoy!

your path is really pretty, i also like how it's blossoming. the entrance to your house is amazing and the flower placement overall is perfect. there's lots of different colours and they blend together really well. your pwp's are placed so nicely and i like how you've done them. especially the illuminated clock and tree, they're super well done.
your town is very organised. i love your house, it's very lit up and all of the furniture is placed well. i'm not a fan of the room on the left because i don't really like the furniture but it's still well done. the bathroom is gorgeous and i like how everything is in order. you have a lot of new items that look nice. i think your basement is unique, though personally i would have gone for something like a laundry room.
the only criticism i have is the trees near the caf?. i personally don't like it very much and how it's hard to get through it. (maybe you're not supposed to) but the flower clock between the fountains is a good touch.
your beach is nice and tidy, though i would add trees or maybe a flower path there to make your town even better.
i like the 1am theme tune too! it's my favourite

your town is honestly the best i've seen, it's very easy to go through and you've took advantage of your pwp's which i really like. i'm super jealous, you must have put a lot of work into it and you've really done well.

i hope i helped?

Ophylix's DA is in my sig, I just updated yesterday. It's mostly done. It's a fairytale royal garden. The only thing really to say is about the houses. Emily is based off me, and one of her rooms is supposed to be a therapy/counseling room cause I want to be a psychiatrist, but you probably can't tell. But Ruby's house is all different fairytales: Hansel and Gretel, Snow White, Moana, Frozen, Beauty and the Beast, and an evil witch. Hopefully you enjoy! ^^ I changed a lot of the houses since my last update, so let me know what you think of them I guess?

your path definitely suits your fairy-tale theme. i like how there's gifts and clothes. it makes it much more interesting. also instead of just placing random clothes you've chosen really pretty ones that again, suits your theme. you also have a variety of items which is really nice too. i love your flower placement, especially the gold and purple roses. you have a bigger path which i really like. i find that it has more order and it's much easier to go through. i like how your pwp's are placed, though i would have the streetlamp in symmetry rather than just 1 out of nowhere. i like how you've put flowers and shoots around your villagers houses, it definitely brings inspiration for me. i think you should add more clovers in certain places, because it looks a little plain, especially where the bench is next to the lowest pond and i think you should add mushrooms too. i like how there's a present at the entrance of your villager's houses and i also like how they look all finished. there's no rooms with nothing and they're all full houses which is nice. i think you should add more and expand your rooms to Emily's house. for example, with her laundry(?) room instead of having everything all clustered and i would add more things like a few sloppy furniture if you have more space. i like how her neighbours are all in order and how the sanrio villagers are next to eachother. i just thought that was a nice touch. i'm guessing the right side of her room is the psychiatrist room and i love it. i actually want to be a psychiatrist too, are you aiming to treat young people? it's nice and colourful and the activities like drawing and painting is really sweet.
i'd like to mention that your villagers all fit in the fairy-tale/cute theme which is nice. Phoebe's first room is beautiful! it's a very nice bathroom/spa, i like how it has a little nature theme to it as well. i like the kitchen however i would add more sweet tables and more kitchen furniture when you can, it looks a tiny bit plain to me. i love your room on your room on the left, i would add more instruments like a cello or something. the food in there is lovely. i like how you've gone for realistic houses and a cinema in the basement is a nice idea, though i would add more things like a candy floss machine, cakes, box of chocolates, etc. your bathroom upstairs is pretty but i feel like it's repeating the same thing a tiny bit with your first floor, however it's well done.
i really do like that you've expanded your fairy-tale theme in Ruby's house, i recognise what they all are. i think you should add music to give it more of an alive feeling to it.

i would also have more of a variety of flowers. instead of just 2 together, i think you can make great combinations with them.

Sure, I'd love a visit. Houses are pretty much done, but thinking of doing landscaping work sometime.

i like how there's presents, i'm getting a sence of a kiddy theme. i think your plaza path looks unfinished, there's a path in a random place and there's a gap in one of them. the drawing of your map and notice is really well done, i like it. i love how it's colourful and you've gone with more than 2 flower combinations. Wally's house is great and there's nothing that looks plain. the fruits and food is really nice, it's like a kid's caf?. my favourite is probably the room on the left, the kitchen is very well done and it has a nice presence to it. i like how the upstairs room has a whole different theme to it and it's very relaxing, i'm not really sure how you could improve it. it's very well done.
i like the bamboo area though i would add something to it, like a hot spring or something. that would look amazing. i like the park though it's quite small unfortunately. if you can, for the rest of your town i would add mushrooms in every place you can put them in. i think a famous mushroom would suit it a lot.
the gyroids really work well with the first floor in Kieran's house and i also like how you've stuck to your theme. it's very bright and i'd also like to say as a whole i like that you've just gone crazy and it's worked out greatly.
i like how Kiefer's house gives everything a whole different vibe, like he's the odd one out or something. the house is well done and i think it's easy to guess his personality by looking in all of his rooms, though i still get the sence that his house is still all fun & games
the last house is my favourite, i like how it has a tropical/nature theme but it still looks fun and colourful.
all of your houses look polished and finished which i like a lot. your pwp's are placed nicely and i like how all of your trees are in a pattern with all different colours. and i love how there's little activites to do for the villager and how there's clues such as the signs.
but some of parts of the town looks messy or plain, i don't mind the messiness as much since i have a feeling of that's what your going for but you again, you could add mushrooms, clovers, flowers or anything else to get rid of those plain spots.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love it if you could visit my main town Arboleda, my DA is in my signature. :blush:

i really like how you've put in more than 2 flower combinations in some parts, but also how you add a completely different flower next to another. my favourite is probably the orange rose and the pink carnation, it's super pretty.
your path is nice, simple and i like that. i like where you've placed all of your pwp's, i have no concern with them. i really like where the caf? is and the way you've designed around it, it works really well. i also like how you've placed clovers when a path is ending, i think it's a good idea.
i like Rafael's house but it looks unfinished, i think that it's weird that you have a shower and a toilet in a place that's supposed to be cozy so maybe i'd make a bathroom in the basement. the main room looks very nice though, it doesn't look plain and the furniture is placed nicely.
i also like how you've ordered your villager's houses and i like Solange's house a lot. it's simple, but it works. the main room is nice and bright and the room up front feels very relaxing. i like the bathroom a lot because it looks fancy but nothing major. again,
it's calm and simple and i like how you haven't added music in there. the kitchen is great but i would add more food to make it more lively and colourful. i think your basement is nice, it's something what a basement should be. i like your bedroom a lot though i would decorate all of the regal furniture into the blue colour. i think adding all of your villagers pictures and the bears is a really cute thing to do and it suits a bedroom a lot, even the items on the table at the back.
i like how you've made a tiny forest bit at the two of your pounds however for the rest of your town i would add more cedars to make it a bit more creative.
i also really like how you've put mushrooms around your rock, it's like instead of just leaving it's part of your design and you're kind of embracing it. i love it!
there's nothing weird or plain about your town and i also like the camping spot. i also like how you haven't ignored the beach and you've placed flowers that go well together.
where you've put the cube pwp is great as well, the flower combination and blue hydrangeas shoot suits it a lot, i also like the bamboos.

what i would do is add more of a variety of fruits, i see regular saplings a lot and to make it stand out more you could make a pattern of fruit trees. i think you could do that really well

Last edited:
Looking for landscaping ideas n.n

DA: 4D00-001C-925B

you have a great town layout, and i like how you've placed your flowers. you usually have more than 3 different flowers and they blend together really well, good job!
the way you've designed your town hall is really pretty. i wouldn't change a thing about it, though when you can i would definitely add the fairy-tale design for it. the mushrooms and gold roses look great together
the only pwp i'm concerned with is the campsite, it looks like you're trying to put saplings all around it and it's not going to work out... it doesn't look bad at all, what i think you have is fine and by adding more shoots it'll look good. the flowers around it is nice anyway
this town is underdeveloped but it seems to be going very well. i don't like how the tulips are scattered around though, i think you could add more pwp's and saplings there, take time on this though.
rirī's house is lovely though i wouldn't have a whirlpool bath in front of the fireplace. it looks a little off however it does look like a very cute and soothing place.
some parts of her house looks kinda plain, i would add things such a table in some rooms like the rooms on the left and right in the centre.
i like the basement a lot and the upstairs room is fun, you've got plenty of food but maybe you could add a mannequin like a chef or a waitress to give it more of a caf? feeling.
suisen's house: i personally don't like the egg furniture but it looks good, i would definitely design the exterior though.
i like how you've added mushrooms in lots of places however some of the path is a bit off, like it goes wavy for no reason and there's just a plain spot, maybe you could fix that by remaking the path or add flowers there.
i thought i was going to be concerned with the caf? but it's actually pretty well done, though i wouldn't have put it close to the town hall.
you still need a little bit of tree cutting to do and i also adore how you've done the beach however i wouldn't prioritise that now.

you should go to Ophylix for inspiration since you're both going for similar themes

Last edited:
Is it okay to submit even if my town is nowhere near finished? It's even a bit messy and I still have planning patterns, but there are some nice areas.

your path definitely suits your fairy-tale theme. i like how there's gifts and clothes. it makes it much more interesting. also instead of just placing random clothes you've chosen really pretty ones that again, suits your theme. you also have a variety of items which is really nice too. i love your flower placement, especially the gold and purple roses. you have a bigger path which i really like. i find that it has more order and it's much easier to go through. i like how your pwp's are placed, though i would have the streetlamp in symmetry rather than just 1 out of nowhere. i like how you've put flowers and shoots around your villagers houses, it definitely brings inspiration for me. i think you should add more clovers in certain places, because it looks a little plain, especially where the bench is next to the lowest pond and i think you should add mushrooms too. i like how there's a present at the entrance of your villager's houses and i also like how they look all finished. there's no rooms with nothing and they're all full houses which is nice. i think you should add more and expand your rooms to Emily's house. for example, with her laundry(?) room instead of having everything all clustered and i would add more things like a few sloppy furniture if you have more space. i like how her neighbours are all in order and how the sanrio villagers are next to eachother. i just thought that was a nice touch. i'm guessing the right side of her room is the psychiatrist room and i love it. i actually want to be a psychiatrist too, are you aiming to treat young people? it's nice and colourful and the activities like drawing and painting is really sweet.
i'd like to mention that your villagers all fit in the fairy-tale/cute theme which is nice. Phoebe's first room is beautiful! it's a very nice bathroom/spa, i like how it has a little nature theme to it as well. i like the kitchen however i would add more sweet tables and more kitchen furniture when you can, it looks a tiny bit plain to me. i love your room on your room on the left, i would add more instruments like a cello or something. the food in there is lovely. i like how you've gone for realistic houses and a cinema in the basement is a nice idea, though i would add more things like a candy floss machine, cakes, box of chocolates, etc. your bathroom upstairs is pretty but i feel like it's repeating the same thing a tiny bit with your first floor, however it's well done.
i really do like that you've expanded your fairy-tale theme in Ruby's house, i recognise what they all are. i think you should add music to give it more of an alive feeling to it.

i would also have more of a variety of flowers. instead of just 2 together, i think you can make great combinations with them.

Thanks! I changed a lot of the houses this time. I haven't changed my landscaping in quite some time. I was contemplating getting rid of some of my streetlights to build other things, but thought against it. I'm at the max amount of PWPs you can build actually. As for Phoebe's house her main room was actually one that I changed, it used to be a dining room, but then I made it a garden. The upstairs is her bathroom and the main room is meant to be like a courtyard garden. The theater was one that I wasn't sure about. I was going to make it an office down there (it used to just be villager pictures on display), but decided it was too serious for the town. Also, yes, that is the therapy room in Emily's house, and I did initially want to work with children growing up, yes. ^^ I wanted it to be a cute, fun space. I debated upgrading her bathroom, but sometimes I like tiny rooms hence why several of hers are still small. I don't hack this town directly (I usually hack items I want in my other town then go pick them up), so I've just been letting clovers grow in those areas naturally, though I do have quite a few lucky ones that I accumulated. For each of the villagers, I picked flowers that I thought represented their color scheme well. I wanted them to all have a very neat and put together look like a royal garden would with careful landscaping. I may still change somethings around. There are still a few things in Phoebe's house that I'm not quite satisfied with, and I actually forgot to put music in Ruby's main room. It was on my list of things to do, but I realized after I updated that I forgot haha!

Back