• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Where is Wisp?? - Bought a second cartridge!

Eleilyn

Bells
Hi all,

I decided I wanted to start another town so I bought a new ACNL: Welcome Amiibo cartridge version of the game. The RV camping area is available but when will Isabelle explain MEOW coupons to me? When do you think I'll get to meet Wisp?

I don't think I need to update anything because I have the new version of the game, already with the update? Anyone have this experience? :):):)

Last edited:
Wisp is met after the first day of playing with a character.
So... wander around the next day and you'll get a message... :D

Last edited:
Isabelle will tell you about the coupons as soon as she gives you the TPC. Wisp will randomly appear (calling you) the next day or two days after. Not sure if there's really a connection but once you received the instruction manual in your mailbox, make sure to place it somewhere then open it.

Isabelle will tell you about the coupons as soon as she gives you the TPC. Wisp will randomly appear (calling you) the next day or two days after. Not sure if there's really a connection but once you received the instruction manual in your mailbox, make sure to place it somewhere then open it.

Omg! I read the manual, TT a day than went to talk to Tortimer on the dock and just triggered Wisps visit.

Thanks Leor and Flare!!

:D :D :D

Back