• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Splatoon Comic Discussion

Caecae97

Peach 🍑
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6692-8246-9698
Island
Ula'ula
Silver Mailbox
There's a lot of Splatoon Comics out there, and I'm sure there's plenty I haven't seen, and plenty you haven't seen. If you want to share and discuss them, feel free to, I'm sure we'll have a fun time.

Here's two that I find amusing.

Crusty Sean Comic.jpg
In this one, Crusty Sean is rinsing graffiti off his store, when to Inklings covered in ink from a Ink Battle walk by. Being kind, and a little ignorant, he offers to wash them off. However, if you know Splatoon well enough, you know that Inklings and water don't mix.

Ink In Mouth Comic.jpg

This one is just hilarious. Why did Nintendo never put something like that in, traveling in your Squid Form via ink covered foes that haven't been splatted?​

I actually like how this game is just it's own thing, I'll be interested in seeing new maps and modes to try out

Back