• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you ever visit your own dream town?

Bells
Pavé Purple Feather
Mom's Plush
Snow Bunny
Nightmare Easter Egg
Pink Candy
Glam Feather
Cherry (Fruit)
Chao Easter Egg
Chocolate Cake
Voodoo Doll
since i have a second copy, every time i update i always visit my dream town. does anyone else do this? i find it a much better experience and relaxing when i'm in my dream town, it helps me reflect on what i need to do to improve also.

I do it sometimes just to see how much has changed :) I haven't updated my dream since autumn so it's very different and underdeveloped. It makes me feel better about my town right now (which is still a mess, but much nicer), knowing that things can improve with time ^_^

I've never even thought of this! I'm going to do it right now. Thanks, guys!

Wait, you can visit your own dream town? I thought that wasn't possible! I'm going to try it now.

Wait, you can visit your own dream town? I thought that wasn't possible! I'm going to try it now.
if you have another acnl or if you're visiting an old copy of your dream town, then yes

Last edited:
Oh, I tried it and it didn't work. I don't have a second copy either. Not that it matters so much, I haven't changed a lot.

I had no idea we could do this! I don't have another copy of animal crossing: new leaf though. If the game price drops again, I just might!

I just searched my own town Thor?nia and I found a very old version from my first town. It's just so awful and ridiculous, how I tried to decorate my town and character and which villagers I had. I can understand, why I deleted my town, I'm very glad!

Back