PuellaMagiMe

~Mayor Skye of Faewood~
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
8429-9352-5502
Silver Mailbox
Doesn't it make you wanna scream when the villager you've wanted to move out for AGesss finally pings you and says they're gonna move out so then you click ''okay thanks bye!'' or somethin and then they say THEY'RE GONNA STAYYYYYY AHHHH

^Yep. That's the only way! I hate when they do that soooo much. I had a villager who confirmed with me they were leaving on ___ date and then after that date they were still there... like.. idk how, he never said he was going to change his mind or anything, thankfully I booted him with an amiibo but yeah, it's so irritating.

Yeah I just don't acknowledge them when they ping me anymore. You'll know that's what it is for because every time you load they are the first ones to ping you again. If you never liked them or became friends with them in the first place, I'm pretty sure that's what they will say! It is beyond annoying though I know!

they'll change their mind again and say they're leaving for good if you keep on resetting, ignoring them is good too though

Pango has brought up moving away about 4 times now and each time I tell her to go and she says "Okay!" She's finally leaving today, but I've never had to tell someone multiple times. I thought once you told them to move they'd just do it.

This is a kindness programmed in by Nintendo, it protects us from becoming complacent. If we enjoy it too much, the game could be habit-forming....wait....nevermind

Ya I really hate that. Especially if you've been playing for a while and made good head way and THEN they ping you so resetting isn't worth it :( That happened to me with Ankha and I was pissed. I like her, but I want her gone. She doesn't fit in.

I just move them out with amiibo cards now. But yes, that used to be infuriating until I learned to simply quit and come back again to get them out.

Back