• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Would be nice if Nintendo released amiibo figures of normal villagers?

I understand why they haven't done them but I would totally buy Lucky, Bones and Butch amiibos.

It would be cool but crippling to my wallet considering I would want them all. you can buy fake amiibo figurines of villagers on etsy some actually work depending who you buy from I'm actually considering purchasing some.

I would absolutely love it but I have no clue how they would decide on what villagers to release, maybe they could hold a poll? I know most of us wouldn't get our favorites as amiibos that way but at least Nintendo would benefit as well as whoever wanted them.

I would def buy Stella but aren't they... around 100? I think that's a nice idea but probably not ideal as an amiibo, why not official figures (probably smaller)?

I think that enlarged amiibo is the future. They will create statue-size amiibo or something, with more than one character on it.

I think that enlarged amiibo is the future. They will create statue-size amiibo or something, with more than one character on it.

This is a really good idea! Maybe like popular dog villagers will all have 1 amiibo and they are all piled ontop of each other posing? Idk now it sounds kinda weird lol

This is a really good idea! Maybe like popular dog villagers will all have 1 amiibo and they are all piled ontop of each other posing? Idk now it sounds kinda weird lol

I imagine they would be able to serve more than one purpose. So, like, an amiibo with all the dog villagers would mean it worked for all of that type of villager, and maybe another for the special NPCs, etc.

I imagine they would be able to serve more than one purpose. So, like, an amiibo with all the dog villagers would mean it worked for all of that type of villager, and maybe another for the special NPCs, etc.

Yeah like you get to choose the villager that comes, maybe you would also get a special item like a statue of the amiibo in game! This amiibo would cost extra tho like 15-20 because it would be huge

Yes, but then.. I will be broke and my wallet would cry a lot.
it's suffering right now because of the cards. OOPPPS

That would be super awesome! But it would be extremely expensive for Nintendo to make the normal villagers, especially ALL of them.

Not to mention itd be expensive for me cause I'd want to buy and collect them all :c so maybe its for the better lol!

Last edited:
I would LOVE to see villagers as amiibo figurines. Recently I saw someone that made kind of figurines of mayors. How cool would it be if Animal Crossing/Nintendo would make a website or something where you could style your mayor like in the game and then that you can get a figurine of it?

But back to topic: I would love to see figurines. Maybe at the beginning just from the very popular ones like Fauna, Marshal or Stitches but I'd also love to see less popular villagers, bc I know there are people who also love tier 3-5 villagers (like me). And I'd die for a figurine of my mayor + butch!

My question is. If you have them all, where are you going to store them? That's a lot of amiibo figurines.

I would prefer the card version more. I got all the ACHHD cards.

Hmm.. More than 300 and almost 400 villagers.. That's a lot. That's even too much. But it would be so unfair Nintendo would sell all the tier 1 and maybe tier 2 villagers and the tier (2?) 3-5 villagers would be just cards. Because I love a lot of tier 2-5 villager, altough Nintendo wouldn't release a lot of them, maybe they'll never do it. I woudn't accept just the tier 1 villagers, a lot of them I even dislike. But that's just my opinion.

amiibo figures would be way too excessive tbh. i think the way they have it now is fine. villagers get cards, main characters get cards and figures.

I wouldn't mind if they did a handful of them, say 10-20 as figures, but it should only be mega-popular/iconic characters like Rosie, Bob, Marshal, Bluebear, etc.

It'd be cool but I want the other main characters to get figures. Like Brewster. Where's my Brewster amiibo figure, Nintendo????

I love the idea of amiibo figurines of the regular villagers! I haven't bought the special character amiibo figurines because I don't really care about those, but I'd buy my favourite villagers in a heartbeat. It would be a lot of characters to do, but I think it could be worth it.

Back