Would be nice if Nintendo released amiibo figures of normal villagers?

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
For example, they started with popular villagers who appeared in the first game like Rosie and others.
Of course, they would have changes in the designs according to their appearance in new games if any change was made.

That'll be great! I want to have actual amiibo figures of my dream villagers at the very least.

Yes and no. It would be amazing to own amiibo figures of my dreamies (Bluebear, Fang, Zucker, Chrissy, Phil) but my wallet would just kill me:p. Though I believe people do make figurines that look quite nice with the chip inside them to boot, kinda pricey though but probably worth it. Google them if you are so inclined. :)

I would love to have a few of my favorite villagers, however, I really wish they would make a Dr.Shrunk, Katrina, Luna, Harriet, and the other two able sisters. I wish they hadn't excluded them. Especially Shrunk. He's my favorite.

I'd love to see the other NPC characters get their own firgures! I'm not sure about the villagers though, just because there are *so* many of them. I'm still struggling to collect the cards!!

i think all the npcs should get figurines before the actual villagers, but there's so many villagers it would be hard to make figures that everyone will want to buy. if they made a marshal or rosie figurine those would probably sell out but if they make one for a more unpopular villager (i.e. nana) then there would be a problem and there probably would not be as many sales unless someone is a collector, and i think it's very unfair to make figures of just the cutesy popular villagers. there would need to be a peaceful balance in order for it to be pulled off

I would love if Nintendo did this, but I can see how they would view this as I guess a bad investment? Some less popular villagers may not as be bought as much as the popular ones? So it'd be a risk on their part in a way. I guess it's just not one they've been willing to take so far.

they'd have to sell them as a 'mystery' like the current amiibo cards, to be profitable for some less loved bbs

I would love one of Fang, Phil, Kyle, Olaf, Papi, Erik, Zucker, Marina...oh God, please don't release those...my wallet will need way more than CPR. :(

oh god do you know how big the hole in my wallet would be? i'd want mott, felicity, skye, poppy, kyle, the list goes on forever

i agree that this would be a bad idea though, im sorry but nobody is gonna want a wart jr or cesar amiibo... but then again marshal would sell like hotcakes. also theres so many it seems unfair for other nintendo franchises, although animal crossing is one of their biggest franchises yet it only has 4 real games

It'd be nice, but if it were to happen it would be limited to only the most popular/marketable villagers, and everyone would complain about it.
An Ankha amiibo figure would be awesome though!

I would love to have a few of my favorite villagers, however, I really wish they would make a Dr.Shrunk, Katrina, Luna, Harriet, and the other two able sisters. I wish they hadn't excluded them. Especially Shrunk. He's my favorite.

I definitely agree with Shrunk!

If they make the amiibos compatible with the next upcoming AC game, they should just finish making the rest of the NPCs. I'd buy Shrunk in a heartbeat! I'd also splurge on Gracie, Pete, the balloon guy whose name escapes me, Tortimer, Sable, etc. But my poor wittle wallet. :c

I don't think making the villagers would work out because there are just so many of them. I'd like my original villagers, but characters like Jitters or Clyde might not even make production because they are so unpopular. Either way, I can't foresee what they'd make the villagers in figure form for; we have them in card form already.

But stores would get flooded. They could do a service on the Nintendo website where they manufacture amiibo of villagers and if you want one, you have to order it from Nintendo, they wouldn't be available in stores. It would cut down on AC amiibo.

As much as I would love to have amiibo of my favorite villagers, I feel the cards are much better suited for AC villagers. There are far too many of them and even if you only do the popular ones, they will fly off the shelf and end up sold on eBay for triple the price, easily. I wouldn't be able to afford it I already know.

Honestly, I prefer to just have charms for key chains and such with the villagers on them if I want to somehow collect my favorite villagers physically (which I care about more than amiibo support honestly)

Yes of course! I'd love to have a little Ruby or Genji in my room. That'd be so cute! I believe they have made merchandise for villagers before after the movie was released, but i'm guessing they didn't make enough profit to encourage Nintendo to continue? Popular villagers would probably have the most produced of them and be "common" and easy to come across. Less popular would probably be counted as "rare" imagine what chaos that'd cause haha. Imagine the ridiculous prices on Ebay!

Back