Animal Crossing communities?

Buster Bunny

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
How many communities based in Animal Crossing have out there?

I personally stick with The Bell Tree since it's very active and have a nice trading system which can be pretty reliable.

I gave up of making my own forums since they mostly got inactive due lack of interest from members.

At least, I gave a try in an facebook page about the series.

Not sure how many Facebook users are in the forum, but here is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/acbreathoftheworld/

It don't have much activity and members, guess I should had shared sooner.

I use TBT and ACC (Animal Crossing Community). I mostly use TBT since it's the most active and the rules are slightly not as strict (I think a post got locked just because someone linked a website with no intent of advertising on ACC). On ACC, I just use the GCN board since it fits the old-school 2002 style of the website. ACC is also a lot less active and it's very old (been around since 2002).

I use this website and Reddit currently, but I used ACC and Gamefaqs in the past. I think Reddit is my favorite lol.

I use this website and Reddit currently, but I used ACC and Gamefaqs in the past. I think Reddit is my favorite lol.

The subreddit was great but the mods are terrible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The subreddit was great but the mods are terrible.

I was on ACC an I'm sure there is another one I used for a while too but I only go on TBT now

Back