• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Animal Crossing communities?

Buster Bunny

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
How many communities based in Animal Crossing have out there?

I personally stick with The Bell Tree since it's very active and have a nice trading system which can be pretty reliable.

I gave up of making my own forums since they mostly got inactive due lack of interest from members.

At least, I gave a try in an facebook page about the series.

Not sure how many Facebook users are in the forum, but here is:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/acbreathoftheworld/

It don't have much activity and members, guess I should had shared sooner.

I use TBT and ACC (Animal Crossing Community). I mostly use TBT since it's the most active and the rules are slightly not as strict (I think a post got locked just because someone linked a website with no intent of advertising on ACC). On ACC, I just use the GCN board since it fits the old-school 2002 style of the website. ACC is also a lot less active and it's very old (been around since 2002).

I use this website and Reddit currently, but I used ACC and Gamefaqs in the past. I think Reddit is my favorite lol.

I was on a dutch forum for a while, but that stopped. I did like AC forums, so I went here!

I use this website and Reddit currently, but I used ACC and Gamefaqs in the past. I think Reddit is my favorite lol.

The subreddit was great but the mods are terrible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

The subreddit was great but the mods are terrible.

I was on ACC an I'm sure there is another one I used for a while too but I only go on TBT now

Back