• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Paranormal Discussion [enter at own risk]

Do you believe in the supernatural/paranormal?

• Yes

Votes: 24 34.3%
  • No

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • I'm a bit skeptical

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • Some aspects, yes

Votes: 14 20.0%
  • I'd like to see more evidence of it

• Unsure

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
dont believe in it. to me it is so weird that people experience something they cant explain and they say it's ghosts or w/e bc like... even tho You dont know what it was doesnt mean u can just assume it's something theres no proof of.. idk it just doesnt make sense to me

ive had a lot of "paranormal" experiences but like they were all bc i was scared and making things up or bc of mental illness so Yay

I've had a few odd experiences myself...(so my experience makes sense to you, this happened when I first moved into a new house with my parents about a year ago, and I'm still living there, here rather.)
I do have sleep paralysis, and it happens at least maybe once a week or so.(I'm lucky I don't get it all that often)This is my WORST sleep paralysis episode: I 'wake' up in the middle of the night, and can't move. I can't recall any events from the day before, and can't even remember my own name. I think it's obvious I'm scared, because who wouldn't be if you couldn't move and have amnesia. Maybe a few seconds later after I have the realization that I can't do anything to free myself, I see a woman I don't know in front of my vanity dresser, and she's staring at me. Not a curious 'who is she?' stare, but a glaring stare. I don't remember every detail of her, but as I was looking at her in pure shock and fear, I remembered her face pretty well. She slowly walked from the dresser over to my bed, and stopped. Her glare chilled me to the bone. She didn't say a single thing, all she did was walk slowly to my bedroom door, walked straight through the door, and that was it. I woke up entirely, and it took me a while to fall back asleep. The next day I told myself it was nothing and the woman was from my imagination. A few days later, my mom happens to find an old photo album in the basement. As we look through it, I stop at a certain picture and freeze. In the picture happens to be the same woman that was in my sleep paralysis dream. Turns out she was the previous owner of our house, and died in a nursing home a few weeks before we moved here. Her children kept the house because the woman had no intention to sell it. My room that I sleep in, used to be hers...And to this day, I don't know if it was just sleep paralysis...

dont believe in it. to me it is so weird that people experience something they cant explain and they say it's ghosts or w/e bc like... even tho You dont know what it was doesnt mean u can just assume it's something theres no proof of.. idk it just doesnt make sense to me

the thing that bugs me the most is when people claim to be psychic, take money from desperate people and show off a bit of hocus-pocus. it's vile really

the thing that bugs me the most is when people claim to be psychic, take money from desperate people and show off a bit of hocus-pocus. it's vile really

cough coughPSYCHIC TWINScough cough

They say the same **** to everyone, charge you $300 and leech off of bigger YouTubers.

god i hate them, they've gotten so many things wrong. it's sad that they have a big fanbase because they're clearly liars.

Yeah, I don't even think they predicted 9/11 tbh, at least there's no proof that it happened.

They tell everyone that they're "healers" every time.

I believe

There's a ghost who lives in my room I swear. I have a piano and every now and then it will make noises like my ghost was a musician in his life. He's nice, I think.

wow i didnt know so many people have had "experiences with the paranormal"
i haven't really had experiences with them, im pretty sure it's just peoples imaginations for the most part but I don't rule out possibility of the paranormal.

Yes.

Usually, I can hear footsteps coming from... the attic.
When my cousin died, I could hear a woman moaning.

Welp, that's all I guess.

Would say the Supernatural is indeed a reality... or is it?

I don't necessarily believe in ghosts or anything supernatural but it all interests me very much. The only time I might have seen a ghost was at my friend's house about 6 or 7 years ago. We were playing video games late at night. I thought I saw someone standing by his doorway wearing a long white gown with long hair looking at us, out of the corner of my eye. I told him about it and he says something like "Oh yeah a girl died here in the 90's from a heroine overdose on the lawn before my parents bought this house". He seemed like he knew of the ghost. Later, his brother tells me her name is "Lisa" and sometimes she visits him at night when he's trying to sleep at night.

on a different note this summer, I'm visiting Aokigahara. If any place is haunted, it's definitely that forest.

Last edited:
Yes. I'm 100% certain there is a (non-religious) afterlife, and there are entities that have the capability to interact with our reality should they wish to (on an extremely minimal scale).

Yes. I'm 100% certain there is a (non-religious) afterlife, and there are entities that have the capability to interact with our reality should they wish to (on an extremely minimal scale).

ya, there's a common belief that the afterlife is only a religious thing but it doesn't always need to be the case. there's not enough evidence and research to completely disprove it existing.

There's too much evidence to say no for me...

Too many bathtubs turning on my itself, TV's switching channels by itself, and lights flickering on and off(and I'm not talking about Nosferatu).

- - - Post Merge - - -

There's a ghost who lives in my room I swear. I have a piano and every now and then it will make noises like my ghost was a musician in his life. He's nice, I think.

Yeah, ghosts seem to like pianos for some reason...

on a different note this summer, I'm visiting Aokigahara. If any place is haunted, it's definitely that forest.

As much as I would LOVE to visit aokigahara, it's said that people with conditions are more susceptible to fall prey to the bad energy and feel of the forest, and those are the ones who tend to go missing when they visit (which is why they recommend going in groups rather than alone)

again, i'd love to, but it seems like a big risk for someone like me

Yeah, ghosts seem to like pianos for some reason...

it gets you to notice them, doesn't it?

Yes, i believe in the paranormal. One time, i saw a ghost that looked just like me in the mirror. It was absolutely terrifying!

Yes, i believe in the paranormal. One time, i saw a ghost that looked just like me in the mirror. It was absolutely terrifying!

ain't that spooky

1efed6794814eebb579996cbf4e5cd38.gif

Heck yea this is my thread. I've only ever had one expierence that was kind of like "Oh that's weird that something happened that's unexplained." So in middle school I had a friend named Rose, and she was telling me a bit about her family and her heritage and she mentioned how her mother was Wiccan and that while she was pregnant she would do her summons and I guess as she explained it stuff became attached to her. She mentioned that some are nice and some aren't and that you have to be careful with the bad ones and you can't show them fear. Then right on cue as she mentioned the bad ones her door slammed shut with such force I couldn't believe. And I was like wtff it couldn't of been wind her windows were shut and she didn't have the AC on.

There was also times where my family rented a house that was built in the middle of nowhere. Like literally nothing was around us besides a factory or so and that was it. The house had an outside bathroom and occasionally it looked like there was a shadow person in it but I never thought much of it until one of my brothers friend said he didn't like being out there alone because he saw a person in the bathroom and yeah ?\_(ツ)_/?

Heck yea this is my thread. I've only ever had one expierence that was kind of like "Oh that's weird that something happened that's unexplained." So in middle school I had a friend named Rose, and she was telling me a bit about her family and her heritage and she mentioned how her mother was Wiccan and that while she was pregnant she would do her summons and I guess as she explained it stuff became attached to her. She mentioned that some are nice and some aren't and that you have to be careful with the bad ones and you can't show them fear. Then right on cue as she mentioned the bad ones her door slammed shut with such force I couldn't believe. And I was like wtff it couldn't of been wind her windows were shut and she didn't have the AC on.

There was also times where my family rented a house that was built in the middle of nowhere. Like literally nothing was around us besides a factory or so and that was it. The house had an outside bathroom and occasionally it looked like there was a shadow person in it but I never thought much of it until one of my brothers friend said he didn't like being out there alone because he saw a person in the bathroom and yeah ?\_(ツ)_/?

everyone from california is a ghost because it's a fictional land

Back