Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Pink Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
So folks, what's your homework schedule like? Do you like getting it all done asap or do you wait til the day its due to do it? Or do you work in between, doing a bit a day til the due date? Do you work at night, afternoon, morning? Or does it vary?

Would you like to change how you work or does it work well for you as is?

I wait until the last minute possible then spend the entire time cursing myself and getting distracted every five minutes. Then I wonder why I'm constantly stressed. I do fine though. I got a 4.0 last semester but this semester I don't think I can make it that high. As long as I do well enough to keep my scholarship it doesn't matter too much I guess.

I usually get it done in class, but if I absolutely cant I do it right before bed. It helps me sleep :p

LOLOLOL s c h e d u l e gg that's funny

nah it really depends on when i feel like doing work, usually late night or around lunchtime i guesssss

depends , but most of the time i do my homework between 5pm and 8pm. And if i dont do it at that time i just ask the other day to my friends on school for the homework that i didn't did . lol

Last edited:
You all sound so motivated and it's making me so proud! ^-^ I'm not really motivated at all lol, so I'm doing my best to work on that! I'm in my least semester of college so it's technically pointless to work hard now but hey, it's never too late to end with a BANG!

I want to become that person who gets all their homework done early so they can watch all their peers panic last minute, hehe. But I'm usually that person panicking the night before pulling all nighters or rushing so bad that their work quality is poor unless it's something I naturally excel at like essays.

one of my biggest problems with doing school work is how much i procrastinate doing it. most of the time it isn't even that difficult, but i just push off doing it sometimes until the morning that it's due lol

but i always manage to get it done, despite the anxiety my poor decisions bring me :D

I used to have a fine tuned schedule with my schoolwork, but then winter drumline came along and completely messed up my scheduling. I have a really hard time doing homework on tuesday and thursdays (its thursday right now, yay) because I have rehearsal on those days from 6-9. On these days i'm usually up until like 12-1 doing homework.

I do assessments (things that actually have worth in my report and stuff) like a week before so I can feedback and maximise my marks xP Homework on the other hand, I usually just cop the punishment or make an excuse if I don't do it on the morning it's due lol

tfw u dropped out of school so u get no homework.

When I was in school, I would basically do it the night before or not do it at all. I was constantly getting detentions for not doing my homework and my teachers would always say "you're relying on your intelligence for good grades" and ya maybe they were right. now i'm just alone, one organism in the big, wide, harsh world.

When I feel like being a responsible student or just motivated to work I'll do hw ahead of time but I usually just wait till the day before

Once my teacher uploaded an assignment early by accident but I did it anyway. Two weeks later, the teacher uploaded it for real and I was just like BAM IM DONE. I think that sums up my life as a student??

For reals though, getting everything done early is so annoying sometimes -the teachers never give me any additional work so I *literally* sleep on my desk, or just not show up... My attendance was close to 50% last semester... So even though I got straight As I still got yelled at constantly...

I get home afterschool and then run...

Then I do any HW for tomorrows class that I didn't finish the day it was assigned
If I have any tests or quizzes I make sure to have a study guide before hand and then I'll review that
Once I'm all done I'll get started on any HW that was assigned today

So far I have really good grades besides a 78 in Geometry but that isn't that bad

No schedule. I don't even study, but I don't care about my schooling career. I have my life planned out (I know a way of getting into university but I have to wait). I do, however, still do homework and assignments. It just depends whether or not I feel like doing it. I always get it done, though.

winter makes it extremely difficult to do things on time or even be motivated to do anything related to school, so right now i usually spend the entire free block on my 3ds while i could be doing hw. i do my homework the last second or even just dont do it lol. but im much more on time during spring and fall

I don't bother with most of the homework but whenever I do something, it's the night before it's due (or some night after that). I mostly just do the things like essays or compositions that are assessed and have an effect in my grade, but I turn them in late most of the time. I only really get things done at night when the stress and thought that this should already have been turned in slowly pushes me into doing it.

Some of my grades have gone down a lot because of how late I turn things in but I do well mostly. It's not a good hw schedule but I don't think it's the reason I don't do as well as I could. I should just generally put more effort into studying and maybe actually open the coursebooks before the day before the exam. :eek:

I usually wake up early if I have to do it at home otherwise I just do hw in my study halls or in classes that I'm ahead in

Back