Silver Watering Can

Bellflower

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Hello everyone!!

I read that the Gold Watering Can is able to water 4 flowers at once. Is the Silver Watering Can able to do anything special? I'm not close to getting a perfect town rating, but it takes me forever to water all of my flowers with the regular watering can.

Thanks!!

The gold watering can actually waters 9 flowers at once! The silver watering can waters 5. The silver watering can will water 5 spaces in a plus shape with the space you stand on being the bottom of the plus. So it will water the space you stand on, a row of 3 in front of you, and one more space two spaces in front of you.

The gold watering can actually waters 9 flowers at once! The silver watering can waters 5. The silver watering can will water 5 spaces in a plus shape with the space you stand on being the bottom of the plus. So it will water the space you stand on, a row of 3 in front of you, and one more space two spaces in front of you.

WOW! I had no idea, clearly lol. Thank you so much for your response and information!! I guess I will be satisfied with the silver watering can until I can create my perfect town!

Hey hon! I actually think that the silver watering can is the one that can do four flowers at a time. The golden watering can does something more like eight or nine flowers at a time. Or something ridiculous like that. Haha! It makes watering flowers super easy, but the silver can is also pretty good, because you don't have to watch the animation of your character swinging the can back and forth. ;)

Too slow. Ha! Oh well.

Last edited:
I prefer the silver can, to be honest. I don't feel like dealing with the slow animation of the golden can even if it can water more flowers. I just want to have one for completion. Also, it's easier to keep track of what flowers I've already watered when I use the silver. It's just me, probably :)

Oh I had no idea! I'll probably just stick with the silver watering can then. I'm not sure if I'll achieve perfect town status anyways so that works out haha. Thank you both!!

I prefer the silver can, to be honest. I don't feel like dealing with the slow animation of the golden can even if it can water more flowers. I just want to have one for completion. Also, it's easier to keep track of what flowers I've already watered when I use the silver. It's just me, probably :)

My thoughts, exactly. I have the silver and golden cans, but I prefer using the silver can for the same reasons.

The silver can is honestly more preferable to the gold can for me.
The silver can waters them much faster and water about 4 a time...
While the gold can waters more... you'd probably water twice the amount of what is watered with the silver can. :eek:

Back