• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the best flavor of milk?

What Milk is superior?

• Plain Milk For Me

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Strawberry!!!

Votes: 57 26.4%
  • Yummy Chocolate Milk

Votes: 70 32.4%
  • Banana Milk!!

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • No Milk, thanks

Votes: 22 10.2%

• Total voters
Banana.

I do prefer plain, but it feels like a cop-out to not list a flavour!

I really like all these kinds of milk, (aside from banana since I don't think I've ever tried it.) but my absolute favorite has to be strawberry! d:

So I love milk in almost any form. Regular milk is probably my favorite, but chocolate milk when I'm feeling like I need something sweet is just the best.
I always hated strawberry milk, but just today I tried some for the first time in years and it was like heaven in a bottle. I'm suprised by that...well, either way, I know I'll be drinking A LOT more strawberry milk! :p

I really love strawberry but I think that Nesquik changed their formula several years back and it hasn't been the same ever since.

As long as it's not those pretend milks like almond and oat and whatnot I'm fine though.. Those are gross (imo)

Depends on what i'm eating at the time. If i'm having some chocolate or something that goes really well with milk, i'll generally have plain milk, or on occasion chocolate milk. If i'm not eating anything and am just thirsty, then i love me some chocolate milk!

I don't always drink flavored milk, but when I do, Strawberry always wins. Stay fruity, my friends.

Gotta pass on milk. I don't like the flavor and smell at all. Plus I am mildly lactose intolerant.

i don't drink milk due to a dairy allergy, but if it counts i really love coconut milk. almond milk, too. i didn't even know banana milk was a thing, i'd probably try it if i could.

Back