• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the best flavor of milk?

What Milk is superior?

• Plain Milk For Me

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Strawberry!!!

Votes: 57 26.4%
  • Yummy Chocolate Milk

Votes: 70 32.4%
  • Banana Milk!!

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • No Milk, thanks

Votes: 22 10.2%

• Total voters
plain for sure. not about the strawberry and all that anymore.

well I do really like almond milk tho.......

Last edited:
haven't tried but I'd love to try almond milk and coconut milk because I imagine they'd taste good.

Somehow I can't drink milk on it's own, I find it disgusting so for that reason I have to had heaps of chocolate powder to it. Chocolate milk is by far the best and most satisfying for me!

i really wanna try almond milk now... you guys have given me so many milk flavors to try!

The point of milk is to drink it with chocolate, not to make it chocolate itself. What have we come to?

Strawberry for sure. Almond milk for me though :)

None, because you were lactose intolerant as a child and so never grew up with it

but ice cream can stay, cause that stuff is good

people who prefer to drink plain milk deserve to have their toes stepped on. that stuff is nasty nasty
strawberry milk is delicious, but i don't think strawberry almond milk exists :'( so i'm stuck with chocolate almond milk (which is delicious)

I got into a tussle with someone on this site who didn't think strawberry milk was the best, and goddamn it I'd do it again.

I got into a tussle with someone on this site who didn't think strawberry milk was the best, and goddamn it I'd do it again.

Same. I spent countless days in my life drinking strawberry milk and eating sweetened rice crackers with it as a snack after school and nothing is as good.

Last edited:
Back