• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the best flavor of milk?

What Milk is superior?

• Plain Milk For Me

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Strawberry!!!

Votes: 57 26.4%
  • Yummy Chocolate Milk

Votes: 70 32.4%
  • Banana Milk!!

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • No Milk, thanks

Votes: 22 10.2%

• Total voters
I'm not a big fan of milk but I can tolerate strawberry and choco flavored

I was surprised to see so little people vote for banana :( It's my favourite!

I love them all tbh. Chocolate milk is what I voted for but I love all kinds, I love malted milk, strawberry, banana, vanilla, and plain too. Milk is just so freaking good. That's why I can't be vegan, it's just too good.

11348353_620358301433399_1718168448_n.jpg

banana milk!

im lactose intolerant and i usually have sweetened soy a milk or chocolate soya milk

Plain and Strawberry Milk are great! :D

chocolate is the only acceptable additive to milk.

What
I didn't even know anything other than plain milk exists

where have you been, child?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used to eat milkshake powder because I hated drinking the milk once the milkshake powder was in the regular milk lol

Chocolate milk is pretty great, so I think I'll give my vote to that. I also remember enjoying vanilla milk when I was a kid, but I think the brand I had stopped selling it or something and I haven't had it in years.

I've actually never had banana milk or strawberry milk, so I'd have to try those before ranking them. Plain milk is fine too, but it doesn't really compare to flavored milk.

chocolate milk is pre good
i can't drink regular milk by its own because i find that the taste on its own makes me feel quite ill after a while.

normal milk...., chocolate milk is rly gross, never tried any of the other but they dont sound good either. if i want milk w/ something i'd have a glass of normal milk and i'd drink normal milk and eat a straeberry or w/e with it

Back