Votes: 70 32.4%
  • Banana Milk!!

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • No Milk, thanks

Votes: 22 10.2%

• Total voters
depends? if it's just for drinking I love banana milk. regular milk for everything else like cookies, cereal, smoothies, etc

I really love strawberry milk. I would drink it everyday if it wasnt so high calorie and also kind of expensive.

But mmm so yummy, both hot and cold c:

We tried this "Mr.Bananas" and it's real banana with milk and it was seriously so good, and my dog really loved it too! We used it in some pancake mix too as substitute for the water and it made some of the best banana pancakes I've ever had!

Tbh strawberry anything (milk, ice cream, etc.) is disgusting. That artificial strawberry flavor makes me want to vomit. Especially in dairy products.

But omgggg chocolate milk (or CM as I like to call it) is like the greatest invention ever. Like who likes milk and doesn't like chocolate in it??:rolleyes:

Tbh strawberry anything (milk, ice cream, etc.) is disgusting. That artificial strawberry flavor makes me want to vomit. Especially in dairy products.

But omgggg chocolate milk (or CM as I like to call it) is like the greatest invention ever. Like who likes milk and doesn't like chocolate in it??:rolleyes:

Hey, someone who finally agrees that strawberry milk is disgusting! :D

chocolate milk.
oh and straw berry bc:
KIRBYCUPS.jpg

Last edited:
Back