• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the best flavor of milk?

What Milk is superior?

• Plain Milk For Me

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Strawberry!!!

Votes: 57 26.4%
  • Yummy Chocolate Milk

Votes: 70 32.4%
  • Banana Milk!!

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • No Milk, thanks

Votes: 22 10.2%

• Total voters

Sanrio

night in the woods
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Do you like Regular Milk?

Maybe Chocolate Milk is more your thing?

Or are you a person more for strawberry?

Hey, maybe your favorite thing is banana milk! (i won't judge)

Let's see which milk is superior!

Regular Milk for Cereal, Chocolate Milk for whenever I want it, Strawberry Milk my taste buds grew out of, and I'd think I wouldn't like Banana Milk. So out of all of the choices, I'd choose Chocolate Milk.

I'm not really sure, though banana milk sounds awesome(and different).

strawberry milk

chocolate is p cool too

anyone else make chocolate strawberry milk from time to time?

milk-flavored milk is the best.

runner-up is a mixture of condensed milk, evaporated milk, coconut milk, and puerto rican rum.

although, how isn't coffee flavored milk a thing yet?!?

Strawberry milk but I'm actually surprised that it's winning because it gets a lot of hate

I don't like milk. At all. If I do crave milk I have half chocolate and half regular

strawberry milk tastes like that leftover milk in your bowl after eating Fruity Pebbles cereal, or Kappn Crunch with Cuckoo berries cereal...

strawberry milk tastes like that leftover milk in your bowl after eating Fruity Pebbles cereal, or Kappn Crunch with Cuckoo berries cereal...

I mean there's 2 problems here

first of all, this is just wrong and idk what the hell kind of strawberry milk you've had in the past

second, that actually tastes alright. so even if you were right, this still fails as an insult

Last edited:
banana forsureeeeee but if not i like strawberryy, i don't like other kinds at all

Last edited:
Banana milk? Sounds freaking amazing! I wonder if they sell that around where I live. Never have heard of it or seen it though!

I prefer chocolate milk the best! <3 I remember when I was a kid, I hated chocolate milk. I dunno why though. I must have been an idiot.

Back