• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What is the best flavor of milk?

What Milk is superior?

• Plain Milk For Me

Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Strawberry!!!

Votes: 57 26.4%
  • Yummy Chocolate Milk

Votes: 70 32.4%
  • Banana Milk!!

Votes: 14 6.5%
  • Other

Votes: 9 4.2%
  • No Milk, thanks

Votes: 22 10.2%

• Total voters
I like dark chocolate almond milk the best. But I can't have sugar at all right now so I can't drink any kind of milk. =(

I can only have plain milk with cereal or Oreos and I kind of burnt myself out on chocolate milk. Strawberry milk is the best, imo. At least, until I drink way too much and begin to hate it.

I don't think I've tried anything other types, except Soy, but that was disgusting to me.

i mean, i'm a huge chocolate fan but i've never been one for chocolate milk? i never really understood why people like it so much.
regular milk for the win (skim milk, specifically :cool: )

i dont know what you all are talking about, chocolate caramel milk is superior to all.

Between plain and chocolate honestly(But when I say plain I mean whole milk. Anything other than whole milk tastes like dish water). I picked plain because I drink that literally every night.

Strawberry and Banana milk are disgusting. Same with Skim. Bleugh.

And don't even get me started on Almond or Soy milk those damn imposters

blueberry milk tho

thats nice, but have you even come upon the god that pear milk is

- - - Post Merge - - -

Between plain and chocolate honestly(But when I say plain I mean whole milk. Anything other than whole milk tastes like dish water). I picked plain because I drink that literally every night.

Strawberry and Banana milk are disgusting. Same with Skim. Bleugh.

And don't even get me started on Almond or Soy milk those damn imposters

I'm lactose intolerant, like 65% of the population is
soy milk ftw ok bye

Last edited:
I'm lactose intolerant, like 65% of the population is
soy milk ftw ok bye

lol same here, and i'm also vegan so almond/soy milk are pretty great imo. though i prefer almond milk, cause it's closer to the consistency of cow's milk. i think soy milk is a bit thicker and i don't really like that

everybody likes chocolate milk, although i must admit i kinda do too

lol same here, and i'm also vegan so almond/soy milk are pretty great imo. though i prefer almond milk, cause it's closer to the consistency of cow's milk. i think soy milk is a bit thicker and i don't really like that

Same here (vegan). Although I prefer soya myself. Don't really like the taste of almond milk that much.

Last edited:
Back