• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Design Your Own Stage, Weapon, Gear, or non-Inkling/Important Character

Caecae97

Peach 🍑
Lychee 🍇
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
6692-8246-9698
Island
Ula'ula
Silver Mailbox
With the announcement of Splatoon 2, there's been a lot of hype about the new weapons, such as the Splat Dualies, the Inkjet, and the Tenta Missles, as well as new stages, even though only The Reef has been shown in E3 game play. I wanted to hear from the fans of the Splatoon series what their ideas for weapons, stages, or gear would be. If you have any ides, feel free to share the. If you're making a new Stage, give us a layout of the stage, and some tips for playing in the stage if it was real. If you're making a new weapon, I'd prefer you make a set, but the entire set doesn't have to be new. As for gear, just tell us what it looks like and what the default ability is, because the unlockable abilities are always different, and the default ability can differ if you get it from Spyke. If you're making a non-Inkling/important character, just tell us about their personality, what they do in the game, and whatever else you'd like to throw in.

Every once in a while, I will hold a poll with the 10 weapon sets I find the most interesting. I want you to vote on which one you like the best, and then we'll have a contest to see who can draw the best version of the winner. The creator of the weapon set is not able to enter the drawing contest, because they know exactly what they want it to look like, and they're the ones who pick out the winners.

Here's one of my stages

Halibut Heliport
The stage is a large aircraft carrier in the middle of the sea. The spawn points are on helicopters that change their position, so be aware of where your spawn point is, it might help you drop into the fray at a great location. There are also helicopters besides the spawn points that have doors that close while they move, so Chargers can be a little overpowered if you manage to get into on of them. If you want some advise, refrain from using Super Jumps to get to the helicopters, because if your ally is in a copter and it starts to move, you're going to miss it and plunge into the water.

Here's a weapon set with a three new weapons all together

Main: Splatar
The Splatar is a combination between a shooter weapon and a guitar. The way you shoot out ink is by playing the guitar.

Sub: Squee-G Replica
Although the Squee-G is already from Splatoon, it only shows up in Hero Mode, this is just a replica. It doesn't do any damage, it just erases enemy ink. However, unlike the Squee-G seen in Hero Mode, it can be destroyed, but takes a lot of effort to do it with a main weapon, so it's best to use a Sub or Special weapon to destroy Squee-G's before they erase all the ink.

Special: Killer Solo
The Splatar is plugged into an amp, and fires off a Killer Wail. The only modification is that by shifting the joystick, you can control the range of the solo before it ends.​

Thanks for your support, but don't just tell me you like my topic, participate in it, give us some of your ideas.

Also, because I ran into this sort of problem on another thread similar to this, I'm going to say this once and only once. Do not criticize the idea of this topic. This is not a place to suggest additions to the game, just to discuss what we'd like to see in a weapon, gear, or stage. If you dis this topic, I will report you to the staff

Last edited:
Back