• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Molly Vs. Merengue.

Molly, cause she's so perfect and cute, she looks like something out of a kids book and she makes me smile. She was actually in my Halloween town's tent today so I took some pics with her <3

Of course, a cake Rhino is amazing, but I'd go for Molly because she just has that natural design. I like natural villagers, and now.. Molly is a pink cake Rhino.

Both of them are really cute, but I have a slight more soft spot for Merengue. I've never been a fan of Rhinos, and she became an immediate exception once I saw her as a villager before I bought the game. Since I don't really go for town themes, a lot of my villagers are just a cluster of personalities (or will be when I can obtain my dreamies). I don't mind being the underdog because yeah, a strawberry cake rhino isn't for everyone and it can seem pretty extra?

Last edited:
I am going to choose Merengue. I went for years without having her in any of my towns. But about six months ago, I finally but the bullet and adopted her. Now I could never be without her. I had Molly in one of my towns, but honestly, we just never bonded. However, she is absolutely beautiful and sweet.

Molly for sure, I've never really been a fan of Merengue, but I get why people like her!

Molly any day, I don't like over the top animal designs, so simple animals that look like their species such as molly are awesome.
Also you said "Molly: His natural design make her comfortable.." just to point out :)

I love Molly! Although she kinda looks like a mushroom from Mario when she turns around?? (I know the mushrooms have proper names, I just can't think of it right now)

I've never liked Merengue -a bit too much for me.

It seems we have a winner: Molly, the Normal Duck!

Thanks for vote.

Molly because she has a simple yet very cute design. I like simple designs.

Last edited:
i always thought molly was just maple in duck form haha. shes cute but i like merengue a teeny bit more ^^

Honestly, I don't really like either and I wouldn't have neither in my towns. Not because I hate them, but I just don't have the desire to have them in town at all. If I had to choose, i'd say perhaps Molly? with the rhinos, I find their horns very distracting and it's hard to see their face/expressions when you're talking to them from the front unless you talk to them from the side. So for that reason i'm gonna have to go with Molly.

Back