Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
6692-8246-9698
Island
Ula'ula
Silver Mailbox
I wanted to hear from some people to see what they would want in their own villager. You can use any species of animal, not just the ones in the game, but please don't use the species of special characters such as Tom Nook or the Able Sisters. Tell us all the information about your custom made villager, like what their hobby is, their initial phrase, initial clothing, etc. Be as detailed as you can be when posting what they look like if you don't have an image, and don't use images that don't belong to you.

One of my favorite custom made villagers is a smug wolf named Anubis. He's close friends with Ankha, because they're both Egyptian themed. Anubis's initial phrase is 'bone keep' and his initial clothing is the mummy shirt. His coffee preference is Kilimanjaro with no milk or sugar. His skill is Pancake Flipping and his goal is to be a chef. His catchphrase is "Death is but a doorway." His design is similar to the Egyptian God of the Dead Anubis. He has black fur and red eyes, but most of his head is covered by a wolf skull, which if you ask him about, he will become angry, or on rare occasions, depressed.

I would love to have a pink Fennec Fox or a Chihuahua similar design to Serena from City Folk (the fountain goddess) in general i'd love different type of dogs villagers..She would have a fur mixture of pearl white & light baby pink with almost transparent but visible little bokeh hearts all over her in a slightly darker pink..she would wear a beautiful hot pink sparkly dress (if it was possible for villagers to wear dresses) and she would definitely be a peppy! Her catchphrase would be "glitters"

Disclaimer: I just planned this out on the spot so my apologies if it's not very well thought out

That sounds like a great village idea, personally I would like to see the dog and cat villagers come in different breeds. Currently the closest thing we've got is Portia and Goldie as a dalmatian and golden retriever, but they're still great villagers. I actually like your design, it's really good. I've got another idea for one with a split personality

The character's name hasn't been decided, but he would be a bat. Bats look similar to cats, only they have no tail and they have flaps of membrane between their arms and torso. In the daytime, regardless of gender, they're the lazy personality, because most bats are nocturnal, the exception being fruit bats. During the night they can be any of the other seven personality types, and this one would be the Uchi type. She's very caring and is white with pink ears. Her catchphrase is "If the moon is a mirror, why can't we see our reflections in it?" If she forms a friendship with a male villager, she will suggest the nickname Senpai to him, which is a popular Japanese term for a crush(I'm assuming, I have no idea what the word means) He initial phrase differs depending on the player's gender, she will say Uchi-kun for males and Uchi-chan for females. I figured making a villager who draws a lot of her inspiration from Japanese manga and anime might be interesting

Oh this is a great idea! I hope we get a bunch of responses, I'm curious what people come up with.
(PS: Senpai just means like upper class-men. It's a sign of respect, I believe.)

Someone mentioned adding furrets to the next Animal Crossing and I thought it would be so easy to make some cool looking furrets.
There could be a soft pink or maybe snow white furret and with similar eyes to Marina. She'd either be snooty or normal, probably normal. Amira (princess) would be her name and her catchphrase would be "dook dook" (the noise ferrets make when they want to play). She'd wear the bubblegum tee if she were pink or that spring shirt if she were white.

As for her house, hmm, it would either consist of the minimalist series or the blue series with a kitchen sink or either be a be a cute backyard area with the swinging bench and kiddie pool. Oh and a hammock too! Can't forget some nice plants.

So yeah a very simple character but I'd think I'd love her in my town! She'd be lovable and sweet like Eunice. Her hobby would be climbing things and reading on the down time. Her coffee preferences would be Blue Mountain, no milk (don't think ferrets agree well with milk, correct me if I'm wrong please!), no sugar.

Now I really need a cute ferret (and a bat!) in my town now. Please Nintendo! :D

I would love to have a pink Fennec Fox or a Chihuahua similar design to Serena from City Folk (the fountain goddess) in general i'd love different type of dogs villagers..She would have a fur mixture of pearl white & light baby pink with almost transparent but visible little bokeh hearts all over her in a slightly darker pink..she would wear a beautiful hot pink sparkly dress (if it was possible for villagers to wear dresses) and she would definitely be a peppy! Her catchphrase would be "glitters"

Disclaimer: I just planned this out on the spot so my apologies if it's not very well thought out

This is a great idea too, Arial! She sounds like an adorable villager. Oh how I hope they add some in the next one.

Last edited:
I love the dogs and wolfs on ACNL but I agree, I think it would be great to have different dog breeds - omg a lazy corgi!!

I would love a black and white cat with a red bow on it!! I love cats and a lot of them look super weird.

A cranky platypus named Dew or Furb. He would the most adorable little creature in world with a duck beak and little webbed feet.

Also a hyena like dog would be cool as well.

I would make a lazy Siberian husky (I'm specific b/c i love huskies :]) named Dobie. I love the lazy personalities and I really like huskies. They're adorable <3
But there are already a dog species in ACNL, so they basically would be the same thing. If I wanted something else not a dog, I would make a raccoon, theu're pretty cute. I would make a smug black and white raccoon cub villager :D

I personally find the idea of making NPCs pointless since they would had to be subjected to move and would not make sense to have too many existing animal villagers in the game.

And if we decide to reset our towns, then these custom villagers would be DELETED as well.

That would make more sense in an spin-off like "Animal Crossing: Maker" not in a future title.

These ideas are more suitable for playable characters, but I already read people saying that it doesn't make sense since they prefer to have the idea of "only one human" in the town.

Ideas for making new animal villagers make more sense in real world which we can define their looks and personality to be submited in a contest made by Nintendo.

Species: Owl
Name: Candice
Feather Color: Sky blue or Colbalt blue
Eye Color: A extremely dark blue with stars reflecting in her eyes
Accessories: Like Celeste, she has a bow but its Navy Blue
Shirt: Nebula shirt
Shoes: A new type of shoe which would be blue sherling boots
How you can obtain her: Through Welcome Amiibo cards
Catchphrase: "The sky's the limit!"
Personality: Peppy

a spider villager for sure!,

his name would be Claude he'd have:

yellow eyes

smug personality

yellow/black color scheme

glasses (accessories)

"your highness" as his catchphrase

he'll be wearing a tux i made personally just for him

and of course he'd have an umbrella with a web pattern (only when it rains)

I think I'd base a new villager off somebody I know and use their favourite villager species, that being the sheep.

So, for the looks of the new villager I'd say a pure white fluffy coat with either a pale pink, purple or red-striped scarf. (Most likely the red one) asides from that, the villager is female and her horns are off-white and really pastel yellow or beige, her eyes are either the happy closed ones or the ones ?toile has- cute, ovalish and black with a small with circle by the top left of the eye- and she'd likely be an Uchi villager, maybe Normal.

Her house, from the outside, would be the small zen house, with the mermaid(?) door and plain white wood for the outdoor walls and most likely a pink roof. The inside would be all the mermaid furniture set, no surprise.

Asides from that, for the rest of the information, she'd like have her face and arms black, her catchphrase would be something like "See you later, wave!" And, finally, her name? Oc?anne.

Can you tell she's highly water-themed?

I personally find the idea of making NPCs pointless since they would had to be subjected to move and would not make sense to have too many existing animal villagers in the game.

And if we decide to reset our towns, then these custom villagers would be DELETED as well.

That would make more sense in an spin-off like "Animal Crossing: Maker" not in a future title.

These ideas are more suitable for playable characters, but I already read people saying that it doesn't make sense since they prefer to have the idea of "only one human" in the town.

Ideas for making new animal villagers make more sense in real world which we can define their looks and personality to be submited in a contest made by Nintendo.

Please don't criticize the idea of this thread, if you don't want to make your own villager, that's fine, but please don't say that this is a stupid idea. It's not meant to be a place to discuss ideas for a new game, just what you'd like to see in a villager.

NO! Please not! Not a spider! That'd be awful!
Yellow eyes? Black colour? How would he wear something or hold a shovel or a umbrella? I know, spiders have 8 legs but.. eww. And a smug personality, I don't wanna flirt with a spider..

I will admit, spider villagers are not as appealing as they sound. I once made a hack of Wild World with spiders in it, a people were a little creeped out whenever a spider villager would ask them to catch a bug for them, because I programmed them to act similar to Nat when the bugs are delivered.

I've always wanted to see Reptilian villagers like lizards and snakes.

His name would be Salvador deriving from the scientific name of Argentine Black and White Tegu, which is Salvator merianae.

His species would be a lizard and his appearance would be based on a Argentine Black and White Tegu. His pattern/skin would be cross hatching of black and white until you reach the mouth/snout. The mouth/snout area would have thick horizontal lines of black and white. His eyes would be light brown dots.

He'll look like a cranky villager due to his coloring design, but he's actually a lazy villager! His catchphrase is s-s-smooth. He wants to become a climatologist, and he specializes in playing the marimba. He prefer his coffee to be Blend, no sugar and no milk. His birthday is on June 6th.

His house exterior is a square beige door, blue exterior, white roof, and sculpted hedges. His house interior is based on the sky, so he has sky wallpaper and clouding flooring. As for furniture, it's consisted with minimalist furniture and a CD player playing Wandering.

I've always wanted to see Reptilian villagers like lizards and snakes.

His name would be Salvador deriving from the scientific name of Argentine Black and White Tegu, which is Salvator merianae.

His species would be a lizard and his appearance would be based on a Argentine Black and White Tegu. His pattern/skin would be cross hatching of black and white until you reach the mouth/snout. The mouth/snout area would have thick horizontal lines of black and white. His eyes would be light brown dots.

He'll look like a cranky villager due to his coloring design, but he's actually a lazy villager! His catchphrase is s-s-smooth. He wants to become a climatologist, and he specializes in playing the marimba. He prefer his coffee to be Blend, no sugar and no milk. His birthday is on June 6th.

His house exterior is a square beige door, blue exterior, white roof, and sculpted hedges. His house interior is based on the sky, so he has sky wallpaper and clouding flooring. As for furniture, it's consisted with minimalist furniture and a CD player playing Wandering.

Completely agree! I'd love to see more reptiles, I think snakes would look incredibly interesting in contrast with the other in-game species.

Name: Biggie Cheese
Species: Rat
Personality: Jock/Smug
Initial Tee: Gold Chain Tee
Initial Catchphrase: boomtastic
Coffee: Kilamanjaro,
Milk,
No sugar
Style: Flashy
Favorite song: DJ K.K.
Skill: Strong & Fearless

images.jpg

Jackalope. Uchi. Named Yolanda. White coloring with purple around her nose and mouth and purple lined ears. (Kinda like Diana's coloring) Black link spotted paws. Wears a black purple white check scarf or lilac lined black overalls. Catchphrase is violet or goddess.
Picture quote would be: Don't be a shrinking violet.

Back