• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Splatoon Connection Problems?

opalskiies

kid cat best cat
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Rose
White Lily
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Pavé
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
I don't think many people check the Splatoon thread, but I'll post anyways. :p

Has anyone been having really, really, REALLY bad connection issues today? I have really good wifi. It's not messing up on my computer, phone, etc, but when I play Splatoon, I lag hardcore and the battle usually ends in a disconnect. I've played ~30 matches today and have only finished about 7ish. I've been playing Splatoon for over a year and have never had more than like, two or three disconnects in a day. I was wondering if maybe anyone else is having the issue and it's not just me?

Nintendo posted that their servers had issues for ~45 minutes yesterday, when it was an all day thing. I get on Splatoon and immediately having the connection issues again. I reconnected my wifi and it's still not working.

finding & Correcting Device Driver Issues. If your computer is reporting that you do not have any internet access connection methods, you may have device driver issues with your hardware. This video explains how find troubled devices and methods to locate the software it needs to install and correct the problem.

Back