• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Any glitches that work still?

Sidon

🍥Shark Wife🍥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0395-4759-5784
New Horizons Token
Tasty Cake
Peach (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Pear (Fruit)
I know some glitches got patched with the new WA
Update, I just tried the one to make you fall in the River with the king Tut mask and sadly to my suprise it wouldnt work anymore :(
Are there any glitches that work still?

And are there any that work that make you fall in the river?​

Last edited:
without manipulating your save, there isn't a way to fall into the river with the new update. however, duping items still works.

Same for the net glitch ... I tried it but it seems like it doesn't work anymore :confused:

Same for the net glitch ... I tried it but it seems like it doesn't work anymore :confused:

Thats what i read in a different post but idk what the net glitch was

- - - Post Merge - - -

without manipulating your save, there isn't a way to fall into the river with the new update. however, duping items still works.

Yeah i figured as much, i know you can do it with homebrew or that saves editor website, and is duping items the thing where you drop stuff off at someone elses town to duplicate them?

It really is a shame they took out the net glitch. It didn't do any harm and it was fun to experiment with it. I don't think any glitches remain now, though... Does anyone know about the tweeter glitch? I've never tried it, but it was supposed to have the same effect as the net glitch. Do any of you know if that still works?

well dont know if it still a glitch but the lava lamp is still the same error
as in the color choosing will give you another one

The train track glitch does still work with the net it does however have to be done differently
1.dig a hole
2.equip net
3.face at an angle between hole and train track
4.move as slow as possible while holding the "A" button.

The train track glitch does still work with the net it does however have to be done differently
1.dig a hole
2.equip net
3.face at an angle between hole and train track
4.move as slow as possible while holding the "A" button.

What happens?
I've never heard of it. ^_^

Dumb question, where do you dig the whole? I want to try the net glitch but never had the chance before the amiibo update D:

Oh I got it! You dig the hole in front of the fence blocking off the train track and make your character face/walk towards the direction between the fence & the hole :)

Oh I got it! You dig the hole in front of the fence blocking off the train track and make your character face/walk towards the direction between the fence & the hole :)

I don't get it.
Walk between the fence and the hole?
There's nothing in between. o_O

There's no fence or place to dig that would make any sense.
I also read you need two people?

I give up trying.

Freya is giving me a look like .. "What is this clown doing? o_O AND, God help us, HE'S our MAYOR!"

Last edited:
Back