• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ⟡ ❦ 💫 Arle's Bell Exchange- my IGB for your TBT 💫 ❦ ⟡

Mayor: Sen
Town Name: Iga
Bell Amount Wanted: 20 million IGB
Cost in TBT: 100 TBT
Time you're available: Usually 7pm to 4am EST
Have you read my rules and disclaimer?: Yes

marking this thread since I can't trade today but probably will be able to tomorrow :)

Mayor: Owl
Town Name: Acorn
Bell Amount Wanted: 5mil IGB
Cost in TBT: 25TBT
Time you're available: Should be available most of the day and the night. :3 I'll probably be up until like 3-4AM EST or is it edt. either way haha
Have you read my rules and disclaimer?: yup!

marking this thread since I can't trade today but probably will be able to tomorrow :)

That's fine! You can always just put an order in and we can coordinate a time later on

Time you're available: Should be available most of the day and the night. :3 I'll probably be up until like 3-4AM EST or is it edt. either way haha

Alright! I'll message you when i settle in at work tonight and are able to get online

Hi again!

Mayor: Chris ( 2nd Character Ellie Will Pick Up
Town Name: Tazmily
Bell Amount Wanted: 2,000,000 IGB
Cost in TBT: 10 TBT
Time you're available: From now until about 9PM
Have you read my rules and disclaimer?: Yep!

That's fine! You can always just put an order in and we can coordinate a time later on

Alright! I'll message you when i settle in at work tonight and are able to get online

Hi again!

Mayor: Chris ( 2nd Character Ellie Will Pick Up
Town Name: Tazmily
Bell Amount Wanted: 2,000,000 IGB
Cost in TBT: 10 TBT
Time you're available: From now until about 9PM

hey sweetheart, sorry I missed your post earlier! PM me when you're back online and we can exchange, if not tonight, I'll be on tomorrow as well :3

*yawn* evening bump, best to get any orders in tonight, I'll be gone all weekend!

Mayor: Catty
Town Name: Astoria
Bell Amount Wanted: 1,000,000 IGB
Cost in TBT: 5 TBT
Time you're available: Right now! During the day I'd available from 3pm (EST)
Have you read my rules and disclaimer?: Yes very carefully! (This is my first time doing this thought so I might be a lil nervous)

Last edited:
Mayor: Alice
Town Name: Disney
Bell Amount Wanted: 5,000,000 IGB
Cost in TBT: 25 TBT
Time you're available: Now! I'm also available tomorrow morning from 8-12 am PST
Have you read my rules and disclaimer?: Yes, I've read and understand everything!

Mayor: Catty
Town Name: Astoria
Bell Amount Wanted: 1,000,000 IGB
Cost in TBT: 5 TBT
Time you're available: Right now! During the day I'd available from 3pm (EST)
Have you read my rules and disclaimer?: Yes very carefully! (This is my first time doing this thought so I might be a lil nervous)

no need to be nervous! the process is simple, i assure you! :) i'll take your order first!

Mayor: Alice
Town Name: Disney
Bell Amount Wanted: 5,000,000 IGB
Cost in TBT: 25 TBT
Time you're available: Now! I'm also available tomorrow morning from 8-12 am PST
Have you read my rules and disclaimer?: Yes, I've read and understand everything!

alrighty! i'll VM you when i'm done with the order above!

Mayor: Ri
Town Name: Moonfall
Time you're available: whenever, really. I check TBT periodically through the day.

Mayor: Chantal
Town Name: Chocolat
Bell Amount Wanted: 20 mil IGB
Time you're available: Whenever you're back so Monday day or evening
Have you read my rules and disclaimer?: yes

Last edited:
Mayor: Ri
Town Name: Moonfall
Time you're available: whenever, really. I check TBT periodically through the day.

Mayor: Chantal
Town Name: Chocolat
Bell Amount Wanted: 10 mil IGB
Cost in TBT: 50 TBT
Time you're available: Whenever you're back so Monday day or evening
Have you read my rules and disclaimer?: yes

i'm back from my vacation and can take your orders whenever you're both back! drop me a PM and i'll set up your appointments whenever you're online!

Mayor: Mati
Town Name: Pawnee
Bell Amount Wanted:10 million IGB
Cost in TBT: 50 TBT
Time you're available: Tomorrow all day (I'm sick so I miss work)
Have you read my rules and disclaimer?: Yes I have, the whole post.

Back