• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading I would like to trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Time Traveler
Bells
Feedback
100% (8) +
I'm relatively new here but I understand the concept of trading.

Villagers I have for grabs:
Agnes
Queenie (my oldest resident, hope she goes to someone good)
Fauna (second oldest resident, )
Kidd
Darwin
Bunnie
Bones (just got him to move in)

Villagers I am searching for: (bolded=obtained)
Zucker
Julian
Chadder
Stitches
Mathilda
Shari

I time travel a lot in-game, but I go to school and work so I would have my villagers ready and in boxes within a day or two. (Queenie might take longer, since I did get her to the top of the friendship ladder)

Last edited:
Bumping this. I got the rumor that Kidd is moving. I can make him available to move within the hour.

Please note we only allow threads to be bumped after 4 hours of inactivity, thanks :)

I have Mathilda moving out of my town. Would you be willing to pay IGB or TBT for her?

I have Mathilda moving out of my town. Would you be willing to pay IGB or TBT for her?

I don't have many TBT seeing I'm new and I am not too rich on my file, which is why I offered a trade.
But what's your offer for IGB anyhow? It's worth a shot.

Interested in Queenie, for sure. But, please don't hold her or anything. Vacancy is scarce on my file, and I have other trade plans first.

I can give you Mathilda for free right now if you have room.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, Queenie would probably be the first to move if you're friends with her. The better the friendship, the more likely they ask to move.

- - - Post Merge - - -

BTW, Queenie would probably be the first to move if you're friends with her. The better the friendship, the more likely they ask to move.

unfortunately last night I missed a plot of land that was roped off, so I don't have the room anymore.
also, I figured that was the case with friendship levels. But Queenie has only asked to move once in the entire year, and she never did again no matter how nuts I got with the time traveling.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have a free spot available now that Kidd loved out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back