• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying White, Blue and Pink flowers + more

You can have them for free. I don't need anything in return. But thank you. I will open my gate right now. Town name is LuvNerds.

Sorry for the delay, caught up in a show.

I have one pink rose, 14 blue roses. I also found seven blue hydrangea bushes and 7 pink. I'd prefer to deliver if your interested in these.

Sorry for the delay, caught up in a show.

I have one pink rose, 14 blue roses. I also found seven blue hydrangea bushes and 7 pink. I'd prefer to deliver if your interested in these.

No worries! Just the bushes, please. That would be 28 tbt :)

Mkay add this fc 2079-8273-0259. I'll be coming from my first town Heaven, mayor Nevaeh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm seems I have six pink and seven blue, I miscounted.

Mkay add this fc 2079-8273-0259. I'll be coming from my first town Heaven, mayor Nevaeh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hmm seems I have six pink and seven blue, I miscounted.

That's fine, no worries. Gate to Moon Bay is open ^^

I have a lot of pink flowers. I have every kind of pink flower. I only have one pink carnation so I wont sell that one.

I have a lot of pink flowers. I have every kind of pink flower. I only have one pink carnation so I wont sell that one.

Do you have any pink lillies? I'll need about 15 of them :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

did you get enough white and pink roses?

I'd like some white roses if you still have some ^^

I have a bunch in my other town, when i get home i will tally them up and let you know how many there is.

You can have all my white lilies, cosmoses, roses and tulips from all my characters. Do you need pansies as well?

Hey, I'm available now. Add me and open your gates.

Do you still need a watering can? I'd have a spare.

Last edited:
Back