• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying White, Blue and Pink flowers + more

MochiACNL

c'est la vie
Bells
Switch
3637-9708-1391
Island
Castele
Yellow Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
White Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
New Horizons Token
Spring Sakura
Feedback
100% (430) +
I'm in need of White Lillies, White Tulips, White Cosmos, and Pink and Blue Roses. Offering 1 tbt for each white flower and 2 tbt for each Pink and Blue :blush:

Also looking for pink and blue hydrangea shoots and Cedar Saplings for 2 tbt each; as many as I can get.

Last edited:
I have some white flower you can have for free :) I am currently having someone in my town now. I will let you know when I am free XD

I have some white flower you can have for free :) I am currently having someone in my town now. I will let you know when I am free XD

That'd be great, thank you so much :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I literally have 79 Pink roses and 24 Pink carnations if you'd like them :p

i'll take 30 pink roses and all the carnations please. That would be 88 tbt, I believe ^^

Need to look at what number I have of pink roses and blue. I'll get back to you soon.

If you still need blue roses, you're welcome to grab some from my town. I may have a couple bushes you need also.

I should. They are mixed in with the other hybrids I give away. You are welcome to grab whatever blue roses I have.

Back