• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

amiibo Festival I bought it!

opalskiies

kid cat best cat
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
White Rose
White Lily
Pear (Fruit)
Yellow Violet
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Pavé
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cake
So, as an avid AC fan since I was roughly three years old, I knew I had to try every AC game at least once.
I knew Amiibo Festival was a huge flop, so I didn't want to waste 30 USD - 60 USD on it. I saw a guy selling sealed copies for only 10 USD on eBay. He sold 24 so far and all had 100% positive ratings, so why not? It should be arriving Monday.

I'm hoping I like it also because I have a Wii U that's literally only a Splatoon machine right now and I'd like to do something else on it haha.

Sweet! I know I'm definitely in the minority but I think it's a really cute game. You can customize your board map with PWPs and villagers you want in town. If you have Happy Home Designer and used an amiibo card to decorate, that same exterior house design will go to amiibo festival.

I've had friends over who said they liked it which shocked me, lol. It's more fun to play with friends but it's still cute and calming enough to play alone. :)

I've managed to find it prime on Amazon for 11 dollars :)

I've thought about buying it as well! It's the one Animal Crossing game I haven't touched yet. Let us know how you like it!

How do you like it! I bought it from toys r us the other day for $7 xD Mainly for the cards and amiibos but I made my bf play the game with me since he's the one with the wiiu and we both had fun with it. It's nice to play especially when you are waiting on little things for ~30 min or so :)

It's a pretty bad game for the price, especially with the lack of minigames, but it's Animal Crossing, it has that charm factor, what does the gameplay matter, right? :p

Its a good time killer, but def not worth $60 when it's just a game with several mini games in it.

i bought this one shortly after it was out and forgot how much i paid for it. it was for my kids and they loved the mini games so that was for a time killer. i haven't actually play it though. a couple of weeks ago, i couldn't find isabelle's amiibo figure and while at toys r us, i saw about a dozen of them on clearance for $5.98 so i bought another copy for the figurines (isabelle and digby). lol definitely cheaper than buying the amiibo figures. so at $60, not worth it but at $5.98, it's a great deal. :D

I bought the game when it was full price because I'm that much of a fan. xD; I'm probably a major minority here, but I actually really adored the game. It's definitely fun to play with friends who aren't that big into AC.

Back