• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you think you're sexy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnimalCrossingPerson

Please respect GDPR
Bells
New Horizons Token
20 Envelopes
Red Candy
Red Candy
Winter Mittens
Lucky
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Timmy Christmas Doll
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
I honestly just want to read what people have to say.

Also, if you're unsure if you're sexy, feel free to post any nudes here, enclosed in a spoiler that states your gender.
(don't actually - it would be weird, inappropriate for TBT and infractions would be handed out)

I'd like to say sensual instead of sexy. Sensuality exudes sexiness in my opinion towards myself. ^-^

If anything I'm the complete opposite of sexy, cute, pretty, etc. ❀

"Disgusting trash" and "Obviously not skinny therefore I'm not attractive" is perfectly accurate, though. ?ᴗ?

Nah, and I'm cool with that. Think I'm average in terms of looks, but I can stand out of a crowd because I'm short af

i think i'm pretty. nothing gorgeous, in the morning i put my makeup on and i think "oh, you look pretty attractive" but when i come home i look at myself and say "what happened?"
i used to think i was really ugly but everyone's ugly when they're younger haha

Last edited:
I aspire to be, definitely. I'd love to think that I look sexy.

Whether I do or not is a whole other story, though. I doubt it, personally. I posted some selfies on Twitter once and now there's somebody on there who DMs me constantly. Haven't had the heart to tell him I'm a guy yet.

i think i'm pretty. nothing gorgeous, in the morning i put my makeup on and i think "oh, you look pretty attractive" but when i come home i look at myself and say "what happened?"
i used to think i was really ugly but everyone's ugly when they're younger haha

I must still be young then, because I'm still ugly as hell :(

Aren't all of yall like 10

Also is this thread really appropriate for here lmao

Last edited:
No, if I was anything attractive it would just be cute I think.

Last edited:
Heh, sorry. It's just healthier and (in my opinion) looks better being a little chubby than a little skeletal.

No offense intended.

ok so basically youre not sorry and youre still putting one body type above another. thanks for rewording what you said since i didnt understand it the first time

ok so basically youre not sorry and youre still putting one body type above another. thanks for rewording what you said since i didnt understand it the first time

I'd rather be overweight and get out of breath easily than be underweight and passing out due to lack of energy.

Yes, I am putting one above another, but I'm still sorry for trying to give you a positive outlook.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And if you're going to have any issues with that statement, bear in mind that I'm being blunt about it.

All I was trying to say in a roundabout way is that you don't need to be skinny.

- - - Post Merge - - -

But then again, if you want to, then fair enough. I really don't know what the right thing is to say here.

I wouldn't really consider myself sexy or not, the way I see it looks are subjective so everyone is going to have a different opinion. I don't like beards and facial hair but that seems to be a trend now, I'm not going to say "Oh they're ugly" just because I don't necessarily like one thing about them. It just depends on your taste and what you're looking for.

I just think everyone should focus on being happy with the way they look instead of being sexy. Everyone's gonna get old and saggy eventually you might as well find someone who makes you laugh instead of someone who looks good at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back