• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

If you can choose more Animal Species, which one would it be?

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hello.
I really think that AC Series can fit with more Animal Species, so i was wonder if you the players can pick one, which one would it be.

Personally, i think that i want to see:
-Snakes in the game. That would be so curious even when they don't have legs or arms but they have a tail and if we can have Octopus, why not Snakes.
-More Sea Species: I would like to see Animals like Sharks, Dolphins or Sea Horses in the game. That would be interesting having a Under Sea Town Theme.
-Independent Unicorns (Julian), Foxes (Chief) and Dragons (Drago): I'm not sure about this one, considering that having species in the species make that villagers a little bit interesting.

What do you think?

i want Chief to be a fox. he'd be smaller than the wolves and i think that would be cute. i like snakes as well but i'm not sure if they'd look right, if they can pull it off though i think they can be adorable

I wish that all the animals have baby versions, like cubs, or like how Katie is a kitten (why can't there be kitten villagers!). I just have a thing for cute tiny villagers.

I'd like to see hedgehogs, owls, porcupines, more unicorns and mythical beasts, turtles, lizards. Well, just lots and lots, with adult and baby types for each species.

Owls- I think having owl villagers would be amazing! Plus it'd be nice to see them come out at night and have a different sleep schedule.

Kittens- if we can have bear cubs then I want kitten villagers. Plus I'd want them to be the same size as Katie!

More fantasy villagers- I really want more fantasy characters. I'd want more unicorns, plus some dragon villagers. That would be perfect for a fairy tail town

Like Jackfrost said, more fantasy characters and owls, and maybe sharks and dolphins, like OP said. That'd be swell.

a species that im actually kind of expecting (in special character form probably) is the bat species. i bet theres going to be either a species or some kinda shopkeeper thats a bat. i also found this one to be the most common one actually!

all i ask for is species breeds because im not a fan of the dog species, but love dogs irl. id love to have pointy eared dogs! id actually want some in my town.

a species that im actually kind of expecting (in special character form probably) is the bat species. i bet theres going to be either a species or some kinda shopkeeper thats a bat. i also found this one to be the most common one actually!

all i ask for is species breeds because im not a fan of the dog species, but love dogs irl. id love to have pointy eared dogs! id actually want some in my town.

Well there is Copper, so there's hope! Also, bat villagers would be incredibly awesome.

More lizards, alpacas, owls, and racoons. Also puppies (smaller more fluffy looking innocent dogs) and skunks! (More octipi too!)

ive already said it before but hedgehogs, beetles and rats (because i hate the mouse villager model, there's no cute mice and it's annoying).

Kitten
Hedgehog
That's all...

Geckos and Crab villagers

I kinda want spiders. Villager sized spiders would be cool.

I think that would seriously freak people with arachnophobia out...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cockroaches!
...jk. I second foxes and kittens. I would also really like other dog species pugs pls

Whales, alpacas, dragons, unicorns, racoons, ferrets, parrots

Hmm... I think we need some more cold-blooded representation! We've only got one reptile species, one amphibian species, and one invertebrate species! Meanwhile, birds have 6 species and mammals have a whopping 24, and thats counting cows and bulls as one species and bears and cubs as one species!

Some species ideas to counteract this blatant mammal favoritism:
Butterflies (we already can catch frogs and octopi as critters, so it's not like things aren't weird already)
Lizards
Snakes (they can hold their tools and stuff with their tails)
Newts
Turtles

I think that would seriously freak people with arachnophobia out...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cockroaches!
...jk. I second foxes and kittens. I would also really like other dog species pugs pls

Knowing Nintendo/AC, they could probably find a way to make spiders cute.

Back