• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Splatoon Damage+ Rant

Duzzel

Should probably be asleep
Bells
Lobo
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
So to distract myself from the Nintendo Switch I don't have, I decided to pick up Splatoon again. I've been pretty good at it in the past alternating between A+ and S rank. But that was about 3 months ago.
When I picked it up again this past week, everyone has at least 2+ Damage Up equipped and I was wondering if anyone else noticed that.

I had never really cared for rollers or blasters before, since they had such an advantage over other weapons. But coming back, it seems like every blaster user I come across has some kind of Damage buff equipped.
And while I can appreciate the strategy, I feel it's kinda cheap.

I just wanted to gauge opinion because I had never met so many damage buffs before, but it's very possible I'm just being a n old head about it....

maybe things have changed but I thought damage up was kinda wasteful paired with blasters??? I think it's cheaper when chargers have 50 million damage ups and can kill you with half a charge (coming from a charger user :lemon: )

It's been quite awhile since I have played Splatoon, but hasn't it always been this way? I used to use damage ups on blasters, so maybe I had the idea before everyone else. I'm original, perhaps. :p

Nothing irks me more than a blaster or a stupid E-Litre with all damage ups. Anytime I see an E-Litre with the stupid captain hat, I'm immediately salty... even if they're on my team lmao. Also... carbon rollers. Screw them too lol

i use all damge up with a charger and i get hate mail every day

- - - Post Merge - - -

even japanese ppl have contacted me ROFL

Back