Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Purple Violet
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hi, does anyone have the complete rococo set or pieces of it? willing to pay IGB price for each item. Please and Thank you. I have included a list with buying price and how many of the item I would like to have for your convenience, so you don't have to go running over to a ACNL page to look it up lol. I got my list and prices from here http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Rococo_Series
Item bells
Rococo Bed 3,520
Rococo Candlestick x2 3,120+3,120=6,240
Rococo Chair 3,100
Rococo Clock 3,360
Rococo Dresser 2,540
Rococo Lamp 3,200
Rococo Shelf 3,820
Rococo Sofa 2,100
Rococo Table 3,600
Rococo Vanity 3,120
Rococo Wardrobe 2,400
Rococo Wall 2,240
Rococo Floor 2,200

Total for all= 41,440

And yes I do have that much in game money lol so you won't be ripped off at all XD

would you be interested in just cataloging the rococo set? if so you can catalog my set, if not good luck buying it! :3

I have copies of loads of it however it is all in white is that okay??
I have table, chair, wardrobe, clock, lamp, candle stick (original colour) , sofa, vanity,

Last edited:
would you be interested in just cataloging the rococo set? if so you can catalog my set, if not good luck buying it! :3

what do you mean?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have copies of loads of it however it is all in white is that okay??
I have table, chair, wardrobe, clock, lamp, candle stick (original colour) , sofa, vanity,
Would I be able to change to color? also I would be interested in buying the original color items, if that's ok.

i'd gather the set, drop it on the ground, you'd pick it up and then drop it and then you'd be able to buy the items from your catalog at T&T Mart or any of the T&T store upgrades after that :eek:

I only have one in the original colour and yes if you go to cyrus the blue alpaca in retail he will change the colours for you that is how i changed it.

i'd gather the set, drop it on the ground, you'd pick it up and then drop it and then you'd be able to buy the items from your catalog at T&T Mart or any of the T&T store upgrades after that :eek:
Oh ok i get it cool. that works. i actually forgot about that lol

So do you want to catalog it? :) I can let you catalog one of my customized sets, but you can order it and it will be in the original color. :3

So do you want to catalog it? :) I can let you catalog one of my customized sets, but you can order it and it will be in the original color. :3

yea works for me XD my train station is open

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you to all the people who replied... all 2 of you lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back