Snow Angel Snowman
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Red Super Star Trophy
The Bell Tree World Championship 2021 Patch
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Jingle Christmas Doll
Timmy Christmas Doll
Thanks to Amiibo cards I was quickly able to fulfill my dream of an all pig town in WeeHaven! The town is fairly new so there aren't a lot of PWPs yet, but I'm making good progress. It's a fall town, all the flowers are orange, red and green and there are lots of sweet olive and holly starts lining my paths. If you want to check it out I'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

I've always loved pigs and collect little pig figurines and the pigs in Animal Crossing don't get enough love! A pig named Kevin? Oooohhh...Kevin Bacon! Now I get it. This game is so clever!

WeeHaven%20Update.jpg

Last edited:
Ooo yay, pig town!! Sounds like you got a very cool town, I'll definitely visit. Yay for pigs! :D

Did you hack your town or plot reset?

No but thanks to the update I temporarily covered most of my town in paths and only left the areas where I wanted villagers to move empty. It was so easy - they should have had this feature all along. Neither of my towns are hacked in any way.

WeeHaven%20Update.jpg

Last edited:
An all pig town? That sounds amazing! I'll take a look soon. Oh btw, I visited your dog town and absolutely loved it. Kudos! :)

Edit: Oh, so far it is very pretty and clean. The house designs are awesome, I kinda wish I could resize my house now :p. Oh your boutique is so cute! I do love where your buildings are, feels very cozy. Nice job!

Last edited:
This sounds really neat! I think the setup of your buildings is also really unique, I want to visit as soon as I get the dream suite to get inspiration for my town! I never know where to put the buildings. I also really love your river, it's such an interesting shape and I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before!

Aww what a cute idea!! Congrats on getting all pigs!! I've thought about doing this with cats, but since I only have one and no amiibo cards it would take me a long time haha.

Your villager placement in both your towns are impeccable! I'll check it out soon - I agree that the pigs don't get enough love!

I built a fire pit last night! Curly suggested it. I can't wait to build more PWPs, but I'm still waiting for my piggies to suggest the ones I want.

My 3 alt character houses are a cottage/log cabin, an art/music studio, and a boutique with a dressing room, sewing room and office.

WeeHaven%20Update.jpg

That sounds amazing! I love the piggies and will be visiting your town!

This sounds really neat! I think the setup of your buildings is also really unique, I want to visit as soon as I get the dream suite to get inspiration for my town! I never know where to put the buildings. I also really love your river, it's such an interesting shape and I don't think I've ever seen anything like it before!

I love the question mark river too. I finally get to use diagonal bridges! I didn't think I would at first, after being used to the mostly straight river in my first town, and to be honest I chose this map because retail and town hall lined up so I could make a "Main Street" with the cafe and police station like in TheRealm. Other than that it's so different, opposite facing oceans, shops in the north half of town and character houses in the south, opposite of TheRealm.

There are endless map combinations and I feel luck to have found two that I really love.

WeeHaven%20Update.jpg

Back