Wallopoid
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Ocean Pearl
Dino Plush
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Dino Plush
Clownfish Plush
You ever notice how peaceful this community is? Aside from the occasional scammer there's little to no negativity. I just wanted to say I really love this positive side of the community. You can tell there are a lot of adults/mature kids here. I love it here so much, everyone is so kind<3

honestly so true its very peaceful here and everyone is really nice :D i actually use tbt more than i use facebook or tumblr now hahah

It's totally true that this community is one of the sweetest I have ever seen. In fact, I'd go as far to say that it's the sweetest one I have EVER seen! Seriously! I've been on a handful of forums and I've ended up ditching them because they aren't very good. This one is super nice and basically every single person I have interacted with on here are super friendly and kind. I love it! That's why I'm still here, years later. :)

I was super hesitant at first to engage in online play and let people into my town, but this forum completely changed my mind :) everyone is very helpful and accommodating. I've been here since 2013 so I've seen members come and go but it's great that everyone who joins are happy to help one another!

you never go into the political/social issues threads, do you?

There's no need.

- - - Post Merge - - -

honestly so true its very peaceful here and everyone is really nice :D i actually use tbt more than i use facebook or tumblr now hahah

TBT is my social media.

"Do you have twitter?" - Friend

"No. I have a TBT. - Me

lmao

I think there's a lot more negativity than there used to be here, but it's definitely among the most kind communities I've ever been a part of online.

On the gaming side of things, it's almost always great. The last time I visited someone's town, though, a bunch of other people were there and I was the only stranger, so when something went missing from the town I was automatically prime suspect for stealing it. Never bothered since. Once I get my town nice, I'd like to host my own little parties and town tours, though.

I think there's a lot more negativity than there used to be here, but it's definitely among the most kind communities I've ever been a part of online.

On the gaming side of things, it's almost always great. The last time I visited someone's town, though, a bunch of other people were there and I was the only stranger, so when something went missing from the town I was automatically prime suspect for stealing it. Never bothered since. Once I get my town nice, I'd like to host my own little parties and town tours, though.

^Maybe I've just never noticed it before then, or do a good job of avoiding it.

Sorry to here that btw, seems like you were set up. As for your town, that sound great. Town tours seem like they're really enjoyable.

I really love the community here too. It's so nice to make friends with similar interests and be able to not only connect through games but a variety of conversation, and art. It's my main social site and I'm glad to know so many rad people here.

Back