• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TT free troubles.

Shydragon

Unabashedly Shy Kid
Bells
Switch
5905-5512-3899
My town is TT free, and I've been very good about this! I haven't gotten the urge to skip ahead to find Gracie or open shops early, I haven't done any hybrid gardening related time travel, and I've never time traveled to get specific island merch, even though it took like a month to get a mermaid screen.

But now I'm getting the urge to skip my game ahead to tomorrow. Not for any shop or special event, but for a bed. A blue bed that I ordered from the HH showcase. Granted, it's gonna be a really cool blue bed, with a sapphire frame and night sky tee sheets, but it's not even the last piece I need to complete the room!

Gosh darn it, I didn't TT at all for Gracie, and I'm not gonna TT for this!

That sounds pretty! I'm like you, vowed to not TT in my town anymore ('cept Gracie, main room is fab now :D) and if you can resist the urge to not TT for that, you can do the same for this! I believe in you. :cool:

I am also time travel free! I understand the urge, lol. So hard to resist sometimes, but you made it this far, what's another day? :)

Last edited:
Hey, my name is Nooblord and I've been TT sober for 3 and a half years.

I couldn't imagine not TT. I'm so impatient I'll even TT so I don't have to wait until the next day for a PWP to be built.

I've been TT free since the beginning of 2017!! I thought I'd hate it and grow sick of ACNL but it's quite the opposite. I have more satisfaction in completing my rooms and projects this way. You can push on! (but also don't feel bad if you do TT... it's not a crime :p)

I used to TT all the time in my last town. It got to be pretty stressful after I lost Tangy and Julian though.... So in both of my new towns I'm not going to TT full days. I've set the hour back to get to a store or something, but I don't really count that since it doesn't affect much. I like to celebrate the holidays on the real day, and see the seasons change! I like the excitement of seeing new campers and move ins too!

I TT in Animal Crossing: City Folk all the time! It was never anything drastic, but I would do it if I was bored. I haven't TT once with New Leaf though. However, I've only had it since November. I'm tempted all the time!! :p

Don't bother. The bed won't be the same you ordered, it will show up in its original form. You'll have to shell out the bells and ore to Cyrus just to get it the same as it was when you ordered

Last edited:
I'm just stop TT when a Villager Birthday arrives like today with Molly's birthday so i relax and play other games like Super Smash Bros.

I don't time travel often but when I do I make sure that my game is on the right time once I close it.

Grats on your bed~

Don't bother. The bed won't be the same you ordered, it will show up in its original form. You'll have to shell out the bells and ore to Cyrus just to get it the same as it was when you ordered

The whole post confuses me really - in HHA houses I have never been able to order customised furniture - it just tells me its not for sale. Also rather frustratingly I cannot order clothing that is on a mannequin, only if the clothing is individually displayed within a room.

Congrats!
I can relate to this type of excitement because my main town has been TT free as well since November 2015 (The day I created that town)! ♪ It sure feels amazing though to know that you are going day by day as you would in real life~

The bed arrived! When I was talking about how it was customized I meant how I'd customize it when I got it, I ordered a regular blue bed. But it's here now and I customized it! But now I need more sapphire furniture in the room to balance things out.

HNI_0062.JPG

I was thinking of putting a sapphire modern lamp with a night sky tee lampshade on the table behind the princess curio, but I also want to put a sapphire piggy bank somewhere and there's no more table space. Maybe I can put a sapphire modern bookshelf next to the curio and put the piggy bank on that. Maybe I'll put down some polka dot stuff too. Man, now I have tons more stuff to wait for! At least now I have time to gather more sapphires since I used my last one on the bed!

Back