• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Pirate-y things

flufflepuff

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
White Lily
Feedback
100% (29) +
How can I call myself a pirate child without piratey stuff?! It's unacceptable!

And since Pascal isn't showing up as much as I'd like him to, I'd like to buy some stuff for a wing of my house. =D I can pay in TBT or perfect fruit (mostly oranges, but I do have apples, pears, and some cherries).

The items that have stars on them are things I reaaaaally want and I might pay more for. >w>

sea captain's coat**
anchor*
barrel

helm
keg
ship cannon
pirate's armor** (one more!)
vintage telescope
jolly roger*** (the more, the merrier)

Or anything else you think is piratey. I already have the wall, floor, one keg, treasure chest, and a ship compass.

I'm usually available in the evenings Central time or LATE evenings TBT time.

Cheers~

Last edited:
Darthdaddy it doesn't look like you're online, I'll VM you ^^

Aniko I'm sold! Would you rather I pick up or you drop it off?

Hi there ... I can't tell which items you still need ... but, I do have the Jolly Roger, the coat of arms, the anchor, the barrel and the keg and the Canon ... all things piratey ... lol ... is there any of this that you still need?
You can have it all 20 TBTs :rolleyes:

Hey there! I just got the Jolly Roger actually but I would like everything else please =D 17 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, heck with this, the more the merrier. ^^ I'll go with your original offer, including the Jolly Roger, for 20 TBT.

Hey there! I just got the Jolly Roger actually but I would like everything else please =D 17 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, heck with this, the more the merrier. ^^ I'll go with your original offer, including the Jolly Roger, for 20 TBT.

Itsa deal! I will add you and deliver, or do you want to pick up?
I am playing as Mayor BlueHour of Twilight FC 2895 7240 7488

I'll come and get them thanks ^^ Adding you and sending TBT your way before I head to the train station...

I'll come and get them thanks ^^ Adding you and sending TBT your way before I head to the train station...
Ok ... will open ... come over to my town square ... I have loads of stuff laid out! No more room! Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shiver me timbers! ... that was fun, enjoy your pirate loot ❤

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok ... will open ... come over to my town square ... I have loads of stuff laid out! No more room! Lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shiver me timbers! ... that was fun, enjoy your pirate loot ❤

4555.gif

Back