• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

brainstorm w me

lichia

:^)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
hi! i reset my town last week and so far i only have the mayor in my town but i know i'll have to create a new one in the future to hold patterns. since i don't want them to be just a mule i thought i'd make this character a teacher! i'd have their house be totally expanded and make it sort of like a school!
one room would be a classroom, decorated with a chalkboard, those blue school chairs, billboards, lockers, a teacher's desk with an apple on top etc. the other rooms could be a music room, a library, a laboratory of sorts and a restroom with those portable toilets and such.
the only thing i haven't slightly thought out yet is the character - i'd probably make it a girl but i have no idea what to name her. since it'd take a while to pay all the home loans i think it's best if i create her now.
anyway, what do you think? i'd love to hear your opinions! have you ever seen a character like this is someone else's town/do you have something similar in yours. would it be cool to visit? let me know!! :)

thanks for reading! also sorry for any language mistakes

Hmm...well you could base this teacher off a teacher in a movie, game, anime, a teacher you really like from school. Someone you really like. I usually does this with my side characters. I have Daud from Dishonored chilling in the corner of my town :p
Or you could take some random names that sound like they could be teacher names like Sherry, Linda, Lisa, etc. I think your ideas are wonderful already. A music room, library, restroom, ooo and a science room. Maybe you could have a small cafeteria? I don't but if I find someone who has a teacher/school in their DA, I'll let you know. :) Oh, and your english is perfectly fine.

Hmm...well you could base this teacher off a teacher in a movie, game, anime, a teacher you really like from school. Someone you really like. I usually does this with my side characters. I have Daud from Dishonored chilling in the corner of my town :p
Or you could take some random names that sound like they could be teacher names like Sherry, Linda, Lisa, etc. I think your ideas are wonderful already. A music room, library, restroom, ooo and a science room. Maybe you could have a small cafeteria? I don't but if I find someone who has a teacher/school in their DA, I'll let you know. :) Oh, and your english is perfectly fine.

tysm for replying! naming them off of fictional teachers is a good idea! and it's true there are some names that just feel like Teacher Names hahaha. a small cafeteria would be super cute too :O and thank you!!

tysm for replying! naming them off of fictional teachers is a good idea! and it's true there are some names that just feel like Teacher Names hahaha. a small cafeteria would be super cute too :O and thank you!!

Haha aww you're welcome! Good luck! :)

That is such a cute idea!! I love the school house idea, if you end up doing it I would love to visit your dream address. If you do the cafeteria it would be cute to have the native fruits on a long table, like a lunch line!

you should make the whole town a giant school campus :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

you should make the whole town a giant school campus :OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Wahhhh I love this idea! All the villagers wearing custom uniforms :'D There could be a science department and an art department, etc. woah sorry I got carried away. I wish I had more towns u_u.

If you make multiple characters for multiple "facilities" you can name them after a famous person in that field!

Wahhhh I love this idea! All the villagers wearing custom uniforms :'D There could be a science department and an art department, etc. woah sorry I got carried away. I wish I had more towns u_u.

If you make multiple characters for multiple "facilities" you can name them after a famous person in that field!

i think someone actually did this its called lion village. they had a lot of school themed houses and dorms and it felt like a campus filled with all the lion villagers :D its probably been destroyed by the welcome amiibo update now tho lol rip

i think someone actually did this its called lion village. they had a lot of school themed houses and dorms and it felt like a campus filled with all the lion villagers :D its probably been destroyed by the welcome amiibo update now tho lol rip

Oh I think I've dreamed of that town before the update! But I don't remember it too well because it was so long ago. That sucks, I'd love to visit it again :eek:

Cool idea! A theme town and characters would be so neat! You could even make a school camping trip theme near your campgrounds.

woah guys!! thank you so much for the ideas!!! i'll be sure to upload my town with luna once i have something ready and the dream suite unlocked again. the cafeteria idea keeps getting better! i just don't think i can expand the idea to the whole town but omg making it a college campus would be sooo cool!!!

i thought of the name 'marple' or 'jane' for the teacher character in an homage to agatha christie's detective miss marple! but haven't decided on it yet. what do you all think? :)

honestly thank you so so much for the replies, everyone!! <3<3

Back