• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

[LF] a town to drop & pick up items - just 10 minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dino

resplendent blueberry corndog
Bells
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Dino Plush
Shooting Star
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (325) +
i need to transfer items from my cycle town to my main town, a pocketful or two! so i'm just looking for a town i can drop them in and pick them up from immediately. so you'd just leave your gates open and i would come in twice :)

i'm good to pay in tbt or igb or perfect apples or whatever ~

much appreciated!

Hi there, if you haven't found anyone, you can come use my town. I'll be around for the next few hours. I don't have any peaches or oranges in my town yet so if you could spare one of those. If not, don't worry. I don't need anything else atm.

Hi there, if you haven't found anyone, you can come use my town. I'll be around for the next few hours. I don't have any peaches or oranges in my town yet so if you could spare one of those. If not, don't worry. I don't need anything else atm.

hiya! i would really appreciate it, yes :) i can deffo bring some peaches and oranges from my main when i pick up.

i should be home at about 8PM CST. is that an alright time?

Yep, I'll add your FC and open my gates close to that time. Come whenever you're ready. You can use the main square if you need more room, it's next to the train section.

Yep, I'll add your FC and open my gates close to that time. Come whenever you're ready. You can use the main square if you need more room, it's next to the train section.

thanks so much! i really appreciate it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back