• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Merry vs. Felicity

Merry or Felicity

• Merry

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Felicity

Votes: 20 58.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Bells
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
honestly i love them both of them but i have to go with felicity. her design looks cuter but i also love merry too she has a double chin if you talk to her in a certain angle...such a hard decision since they look so much alike.

Don't make me make this decision :p. Well, I love both of these cute kitties but if I could only have one, if have to go with Merry but only by like a teeny tiny bit. These two are some of my favorite cats ('sides from Moe and Lolly.)

I really like Merry, I had her in one of my old towns and I always thought she was really cute. Felicity is cute too though!

I love, love, love Merry. I don't know why, I just love her! I about died when I got her card in a pack.

I'd definitely go for Merry! Just that name is so frickin cute! I love her design, it's not that boring as felicitys one.
I just love her haircut, her shirt, her colour, just everything about her!

CK3VBZZVEAEz7iU.jpg
Two of my three favorite cats in the game(Kiki is the third).I've always thought of them as being sisters.I voted for Merry because I've had her longer.

Back