Old Eggs
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
share some of your favorite soundtracks from any video game. sorry if theres a thread for this already

i like run away from pokemon mystery dungeon :) its pretty relaxing and i think its where they got emma and gladion's themes from

i also really like the island trial music from pokemon sun/moon :D

The NES Mega Man soundtracks, Bloodlines from Dracula X, Etc.

Mass Effect, Dark Souls, Gears Of War have some amazing OSTS. Beautifully done nearly every single track. Especially Cole's Rap haha. Journey has a good soundtrack, OH! Can't forget Last of Us. Such a great game too. Hmm, what else? Dragon Age has some sweet tracks, Metal gear too! Can't forget Nintendo music, Legend of Zelda, Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Sunshine. Okami has a 10/10 soundtrack, such serenity packed into a wonderful game. Oh sorry, started rambling there.:p

I legit think Undertale had a really good soundtrack. Some of it was eh, but ever since I played Undertale (~Nov 2016) I catch myself listening to the music more than I do other music, haha. I really, really, really adore ASGORE and will be playing it in my music lessons. -w-
A lot of people make really great remixes of all the tracks too, and even some lyrical adaptations. I hated Undertale with a passion and refused to try it, but I'm glad my little brother finally convinced me haha.

I also love Pokemon's music too (wow such generic answers whoa), namely gen 5 (Unova)'s music. It was really nice. :)

Ballad of the windfish from Legend of Zelda Link's awakening

the nostalgia...

Last edited:
I really like the soundtracks for Persona Q and Persona 4 Golden, something about them always gets me all excited and energized haha. Transistor's soundtrack is also pretty good, as well as Bastion's soundtrack; they seem to fit the games so perfectly.

Dragon Age Origins' soundtrack is also pretty great, since it never fails to get me all pumped up and just makes me all nostalgic and happy. Dragon Age Inquisition also has some pretty good music, especially The Bard Songs, which I always put on as background music while I'm doing something.

The Last of Us!
Best soundtrack there is imo

The Persona games seem alright too
Also Undertale

Last edited:
I like Zelda music alot. :eek:

Also enjoy Sonic music as well, Endless Possibilities and Reach for the Stars are my favorite Sonic music.

Kingdom Hearts has some great music as well.

Back